Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLM Error

Hello,

This would be my first run at TWLM this year. I logged into my Prox <ZH> name (my twd name) on the TWL site. I am on the twl.trenchwars.org site FYI, not the .net or .com domain. I click TWLM, then go to Buy Players. Under TWLB at the bottom I click buy, then from the dropdown I select Spastic for example. At this point, nothing happens. I've tried various combinations of hitting enter, hitting buy again, etc, but I get no response at this point. Also, I only show $500 in available cash, which is odd.

I know humid and others are working out some kinks at the moment, but has anyone else experienced this and what was your solution?

P.S. I've tried Internet Explorer and FireFox, neither worked.

Thanks,

Proximo

Hey Proximo,
    The error will be caused due to your <zh> tag. I have programmed it so usernames only allow text and not special characters which it ignores. So this is a bug that won't be fixed for this TWLM. I did search for your Proximo <ZH> name and it isn't even in the TWLM Managers database. So TWLM will just not register ZH or ER names at all. I see on your Proximo name you have a full roster of players though? If you didn't do this then maybe TWLM is buying players for that name? Also, the username you use for TWLM doesn't have to be the one you have registered for playing TWD but you are only allowed to actively use one.
    Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
    TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Working...
    X