Broken Bots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken Bots

The bots are no longer connected to the website, which sucks. All my players cannot be added in, and that's something I need. 2d or someone should fix that up. :\
    oar> anyone in here good with math?
    Ignominy> o+a+r=suck

kid kaos> da fuk u doin on ignites squad
    Sention> YO KK WTF U DOING OUT OF JAIL?!

1:Mantra-Slider> HI MY NAME IS AUDIT AND I DONT REALISE ITS HARD TO PLEASE 25 GUYS AT THE SAME TIME

Displaced> audit is just the king of cool ;)

Heh, broken bots everywhere (as 4n said but that therad was deleted post-haste)
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Foreign's thread was moved for a different reason.

Here's the deal with the bots:
      -For some strange reason the bots and the website aren't synching properly.
      -If you signed up in the last few days and got accepted to your squad you still won't be able to play games till it gets fixed
      -IT WILL GET FIXED ONLY WHEN IT GETS FIXED AND NOT BEFORE THEN! YOU WILL KNOW IT GOT FIXED BECAUSE IT WILL WORK AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY. Hopefully this will happen post-haste, but as of last word this requires the intervention of Priitk, or God or something.

so stop asking when it's going to get fixed.

Comment

When its going to get fixed?
        MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

If you're gonna annoy us on purpose copy, at least do it in real english...
          6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
          3 league vet

Comment

Thanks Wadi. I didn't realize it had been asked before or I wouldn't have asked it. Hope Priitk stops being a ghost, or someone just recodes the bots real quickly to connect to and request data the same SQL server as the website, that shouldn't be hard at all. Thanks again
            Ignominy> o+a+r=suck

1:Mantra-Slider> HI MY NAME IS AUDIT AND I DONT REALISE ITS HARD TO PLEASE 25 GUYS AT THE SAME TIME

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
              Hopefully this will happen post-haste, but as of last word this requires the intervention of Priitk, or God or something.
              Priitk is God.

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal
                Priitk is God.
                *COUGH* BROWN NOSE *COUGH*

jp <3
                Ignominy> o+a+r=suck

Comment

Important.

I want to play some TWD games and practice for TWL games. It would be annoying playing a TWL game without any practice in TWD with my squaddies. So I am strongly suggesting that the MatchBots be fixed as soon as possible. I talked to Myth, he said Priitik would probably work on them tomorrow. So thats good to hear, but I cant stress enough how important this is.
                  RaCka> how can i get you here
                  death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                  RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                  death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Be nice if he did something instead of editing Method's posts
                    gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                    gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                    gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Same problem here also Lemon and Appleseed cant play i hope they will fix it soon.
                      1:Omnigod> when i look at that pic its more like SADMAN

Comment

Is this problem fixed now for sure?? Its funny that it happened around friday-saturday when the league started..heh..

I went onto the TWD webpage today, logged in...and it worked..
                        I noticed the recent games were listed too.

Yesterday I logged in, it froze... no data sent back...
                        And the recent games weren't updated.

Can I now assume the problem has been fixed? What was the problem? Make sure it doesn't happen again, cause this really screws things up for people. Especially on the weekend, when lots of people like to play TW..

Thanks for listening....later

Comment

Thank you for fixing the problem. I was able to play a Twdd game today. Thank you fella's.
                          RaCka> how can i get you here
                          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Working...
                          X