Bets not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bets not working

I made a bet of 5769 on a 3.22 odds to MVP and won. It is showing that I won in my own betting log, but it is not showing that I have the money or on the leaderboard and I should have about 24k-25k. WHERE"S MY MONEY!
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Fixed!

Was a problem in the admin processing of bets section. Error was also present in Basing mvps.
    TWLM unlocked!
    Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
    TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Thnx bro.
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I think there's problem with mine too. I should have 6735$ in use but I only have 5532$.
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

I can see why you would think that.

It is because betting earnt isn’t calculated the same as any of the other leagues earnt is. Betting earnt includes your stake. This money was yours before and after. You actually have only “earnt” the difference in the cash won and your stake. So you can’t simply find out how much money you should have by doing StartingCash(5000) + TotalEarnt which you probably did? Because you are counting all your betting stakes again.

Now I think about it, this doesn't make a lot of sense including the stake in the “earnt” stat. It should be cash won minus the stake.

After looking at Tinys problem, I actually noticed that you had a successful MVP bet from a previous week, so I re-processed it. (because LJ and LB MVP bets weren’t processed correctly) However to answer your question I looked into your whole account and I can see that it’s messed up your betting earnt and it is about $200 higher than it should be. You still have the amount of cash you should have, but the betting earnt stat is wrong.

Basically betting earnt needs re-calculating for everyone. Leave it with me and I will program a page hopefully for next weekend that re-calculates all players actual betting earnt that doesn’t include the stake.
          Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
          TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Thank you for a great answer Ardour! Keep up the good work.
            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Working...
            X