Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT 2013

Hello guys,
    Trench Wars Draft Tournament has begun for 2013! TWDT is a 3 league draft style tournament for Warbird Dueling, Jav Dueling, and Base Dueling.
    Players will signup and placed into a pool and be drafted by a captain where they will play every week against the teams to become TWDT-D, TWDT-J, and TWDT-B Champions respectively!

In order to signup for this league you must:
    -Log on to a TWD registered name. (If you are unsure how to do this please type "?help how do i register for TWD"
    -Type ?go TWDT
    -Private Message TWDTBot with !signup

*TWDT Follows the same rules as TWD. All names registered will be alias checked, and any names found to be violating rules will be disqualified from TWDT
    and further action might be taken in accordance to TWD rules.

TWDT signups will begin on Friday May 17th and run until Thursday May 30th at 11:59 PM EST. The draft will be held on Sunday June 2nd at 2PM EST. The first games will be played on Sunday June 9th. Signup dates have been changed to an earlier time due to TWDT being ahead of schedule.

Star Ratings: All players signed up for TWDT will be rated by a panel of players as well as myself. As I have not yet decided on whether I will stick with Aura's change of rating players with an overall rating or with an individual ratings for each league I will be open to suggestions.

Rule Changes: The rules will be slightly changed to reflect the opinions of myself and the other TWDT Ops and will be posted in the updated rules thread as well as in an edit here when we finish updating them.

TWDT Maps: Like them? Hate them? Want them changed? Please contact me in game with your opinions of the maps. Changes can and will be made if the community expresses interest in changing them.

We are looking for players willing to captain this TWDT. Please contact me in game if you would like to captain a team this season. - Undercut

Head TWDT Operator: Undercut
    Assistant Head TWDT Operator: KATC
    Advising TWDT Operator: Tres
    Last edited by Undercut; 05-19-2013, 09:18 PM.
    3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Finally an initiative from someone. Gj Undercut!
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Star ratings need to go back to individual leagues, that was one of the things last year that was decided didnt work out well
      Former TW Staff

Comment

Agreed.
        Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
        Dral>I can get implants

Comment

I volunteer to lead Terrorist to another DT-J & DT-B victory.
          MUHH BOIIS.
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

*Goes to signup for TWDT*
            *no bot in arena*
            TWLD Champion 2014
            TWDTB Champion 2013
            TWDTB Champion 2016
            TWDTB Champion 2017
            TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
            -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim View Post
              *Goes to signup for TWDT*
              *no bot in arena*
              Signups begin on Friday.

Comment

Whoops.
                TWLD Champion 2014
                TWDTB Champion 2013
                TWDTB Champion 2016
                TWDTB Champion 2017
                TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

couple of suggestions, 4 or 6 teams not 8, and allow teams to use any one that is a free agent if they don't have enough for their match

Comment

Originally posted by Wage View Post
                    couple of suggestions, 4 or 6 teams not 8, and allow teams to use any one that is a free agent if they don't have enough for their match
                    The point of having playoffs would be...?

Comment

Y does dis seem dead again? :/
                      Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

^
                        what?

It's full steam ahead, Under been on top of things whole month, shaping up to be a strong TWDT season -- draft is this Sunday.

Only downside is there's no Dral to snipe :rifle: Chuckle as first pick leaving rest of us better chance to draft Ease/Mega
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

Dral is here btw, and he prolly gonna play.
                          Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Yeah TWDT is full steam ahead at this point. These past 2 weeks have been completely behind the scenes work. We've completely revamped the TWDT site to work hand in hand with the bots we plan on using. Our TWDT maps are being updated this week as I feel they've been a bit stale. Ratings are also being done as I write this post, and everything is ready to go for the draft on sunday!
                            3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

Dral is here btw, and he prolly gonna play.
                              Only reason to do that is that I'm somewhat ok at running around the arena at top speed dodging bullets until a player that can actually kill something logs on and subs in for me.

Did have a lot of fun with the last two teams though.

GJ on getting the site/bots synced up again, that was the biggest issue last season methinks.

Comment

Working...
                              X