Top Base Bird!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Base Bird!

I hope this already hasn't been done and i'm just missing it. Just say who you think are the top 2-5 or more base warbirds in leagues right now.

Divine Rides
    Domi

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
    Asia Minor> maybe not
    Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
    bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
    bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
    bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
    bloodzombie> seriously

I hear Bigwig rocks a mean base wb.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Domi
      Rocket_

Rocket is the guy no one knows about, but most terrs that go up against him quickly learn his name. He also has the most accurate aim when flying attached as a turret that I have ever seen.

llater,
      Tony

Comment

Divine Rides
        Domi
        Stab
        Rocket_
        Labero

Comment

Divine Rides
          Domi
          Kukuumen
          Windreaper (back in the day)
          http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

I am obviously best... these are good too:

domi
            dr
            kuuk

Comment

Agreed with the other posters.

Domi
              Divine Rides
              Kuukunen
              Labero

Not in any particular order. Btw warp, how on earth can you remember things like that? It was back in WF before I even started sharking. Was fun tho, too bad being 1 spid down is such a disadvantage nowadays (ie. no more base wbs).
              Veni Vidi Visa - I came, I saw, I did some shopping.

Also did some game development. Check out this horror adventure game if you like point'n'clicks.

Comment

Originally posted by brookus
                Domi
                Rocket_

Rocket is the guy no one knows about, but most terrs that go up against him quickly learn his name. He also has the most accurate aim when flying attached as a turret that I have ever seen.

llater,
                Tony
                Highly agreed. I'd ad Stab he seems good as well. And Divine Rides.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I have a mean ass dodging pattern that makes everyone run after me. I'll probably be wbing vs. Onix.

Stab
                  Domi
                  Divine
                  Rocket_ (seen him a couple times)
                  I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Rocket_ is defintely in the top 3. just no one ever does see him until game time. he gets on and plays for 2 hours and then is gone till the next week.
                    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Divine Rides
                      Domi
                      Kuuk.
                      "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Div isn't that good, at most he'll get like 10 ter kills, on average I get 20.

Div doesn't dodge. Sorry man

Comment

why would anyone play a warbird in a base game? four spiders is the only way to play.
                          Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Hehe.. it depends Div, this weekend vs. Onix, we'll probably go a WB. (me)

Having a WB leads you to more points, because the ter dies alot more, leaving alot of stranded free kills, and alot of 4fer's for the WB.

Also the ratio is usually better, but this is only against not-so-good basing squads.. aka: Onix Then again, we probably won't because Fbz doesn't like doing 3 spid 1 wb, he says it's too unstable, although I know I can get the job done with ease.
                            Last edited by Ruby; 07-26-2002, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Next time we play, have Domi play bird and I'll show you who the best is bad boy.

(stab- feel free to bring your weak shit too, but Domi would be a much better opponent)
                              Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Working...
                              X