HOT or NOT: TWDT-D Preseason Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOT or NOT: TWDT-D Preseason Week 1

Since noone else seems to be doing this, I will. Now let's go straight to business.

Kamikaze vs. Terrorist: 50 - 37

Kamikaze had a reasonably good line in, with Tripin, delectable and a2m. Rendered also performed well, thus making him one of the key men to win this one. Terrorist, on the other hand, only had a few decent wb's like dreamwin, rj and Attacks, but 6 to 9-10s just don't cut it in any game.

HOT: Tripin: 12-8, a2m: 12-7, rendered: 11-8.
    NOT: Attacks: 6-10, Mattey: 6-10.

Baratheon vs. Vagina: 50 - 30

A semi-pro team consisting of Mean Gene, resurrected and Rasaq put an incredible performance to outplay the basing-favourites from Kate Upton's team Vagina, where Trasher was the only one who didn't go negative (10-10). Rasaq showing once again he not 2 old 2 vs. bad players.

HOT: Rasaq: 15-4, Lockdown: 11-4.
    NOT: K A N E: 0-6, zeebu: 5-10, zig: 6-10.

dun vs. me vs. Thunder: 50 - 43

Thunder had a good lineup for this one, yet Collo just couldn't keep his shit together. Due to this, dun vs. me eased to a comfortable win with everyone going into double digits (except Weak cuz he weak (as his name suggests)). Best, Obi and Skepsis still did good and will be the key players for future games.

HOT: qpr: 12-10, Skepsis: 12-10, Rough: 11-7, 24: 11-9, Best: 11-10.
    NOT: Collossus: 1-7, Weak: 6-7.

Power vs. Team Hilk: 50 - 43

Power off to a great start (although it was only preseason week 1). Bon carried them all the way with Maybe exit also doing enough to secure them a deserved win. Team Hilk's Biet and Cross huge disappointments of this round of TWDT-D.

HOT: bon: 16-6, siaxis: 12-10, Maybe exit: 11-10.
    NOT: 25: 0-4, humid: 6-10, Biet: 7-10, Cross: 7-10.

Best player of TWDT-D Preseason Week 1: bon: 16-6.
    Worst player of TWDT-D Preseason Week 1: K A N E: 0-6.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

[quote=Mtine]Since noone else seems to be doing this[/size]

Because it's pre-season? I'll be doing HoN when Week 1 commences.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Worst reason I have ever seen. What happened to being nice in this game? Srsly, what happened? Meh, I give up. Write your own darn HONs and get trolled, I'm done.
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

my god...can this dumb bitch stop liking every fucking post in every fucking thread? why are you liking anything in here anyways, you dont even know what twd is. you're strictly about tw events and posting stupid shit you accomplish in events on the gallery...fuck off.

Comment

Working...
        X