HOT or NOT: TWDT-J Preseason Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOT or NOT: TWDT-J Preseason Week 1

TWDT-J Week 1 was largely a disappointment with only a few close encounters. Let's see what happened:

Team Hilk vs. Terrorist: 50 - 34

A very uneven match as can be seen from the above score. Amputate was the only one doing real work with 15-9 while the others didn't die a lot and still got a decent amount of kills.The major factor in this game (no, it wasn't Major Crisis, sorry) was the TKing, where Terrorists had 5 and Team Hilk had 0. Still props to Major Crisis for not getting a tk that game.HOT: Amputate: 15-9.
    NOT: wbm: 4-10, Major Crisis: 5-10.
    Baratheon vs. dun vs me: 34 - 50

Baratheon played extremely poor (2-10 to 5-10) except for Mean Gene, the rising star of JD (16-10). But he alone couldn't outplay the fantastic duo hulk-Weak (together 27-14), which was the highlight of this match. The rest just followed them with some decent scores (6-5, 7-8, 6-7) to secure their first win.

HOT: Weak: 16-7, MEAN Gene: 16-10, hulk: 11-7.
    NOT: Rest of the Baratheon team.

Thunder vs. Vagina: 45 - 50

Thunder put in quite a fight with Best turning on his Jav boots and going 19-10. This still wasn't enough as Tsunami and Edin Dzeko had a really bad day (prolly cuz 2 drunk from Saturday's night). Vagina members capitalized on that with Stayon and Paradise carrying their team to a deserved yet hard fought win.

HOT: Best: 19-10, Stayon: 12-9, Paradise: 12-9.
    NOT: Edin Dzeko: 0-5, Tsunami: 4-10.

Kamikaze vs. Power: 50 - 42

torcher and zidane put up a real effort just to see it demolished by rendered and a2m (14-10 and 11-10 vs 14-8 and 12-9). It might've gone the other way if 25 didn't have another bad game (as well as in warbird) and if diakka didn't go 0-2, which was the worst sub of the week.

HOT: rendered: 14-8, torcher: 14-10, a2m: 12-9.
    NOT: 25: 2-8, diakka: 0-2.

Best player of TWDT-J Preseason Week 1: Best: 19-10.
    Worst player of TWDT-J Preseason Week 1: GTL: 2-10 (+1 TK).
    Last edited by mtine; 06-18-2013, 03:29 PM.
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants
Working...
X