• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT 2013 -- WEEK 1 -- RECAP

TWDT 2013 -- WEEK 1 -- RECAP

BASE

Vagina vs. dun vs me
    15:00-6:28

Vagina came out the gate strong, decimating a no-show line from dun vs me despite the lack of Mega and Stayon, with team captain Kate Upton (112-20) making short work of Hulk's team, with trance (81-34) and GLAMOR (71-44, 3 teks) in tow.

Trasher and LF sharked behind Hydride (20-2) against Rough (20-13) having a rough go of it in ship 5, being defended by hulk (3.0 RPD) and pikzikus in ship 8.

The lack of spider-power for the dunvsmeans was the difference, as Weak, Kira, and dour negged, with only Hockeydude (55-47) managing to stay above 1:1

MVP: Kate Upton

---

Kamikaze vs. Terrorist
    15:00-4:32

Continuing the theme of blowouts, skat's team threw their collective weight into Dreamwin's, as they outkilled them by a whopping 200, with kess (80-35) leading the way, alongside superstar-prokiller (75-42), Evul (62-30) and Tripin (58-27).

skat (27-5) terred aptly behind a2m (18 kills) and Murder (3.0 RPD), whilst flared (21-8) quarterbacked Yojimbo and Mhz/Mattey.

Their spiders struggled to make headway, with only maketso (66-42) going positive, as it seems they may have been playing down a player with only mad jack having a full spider score other than him.

MVP: kess

---

Baratheon vs. Team Hilk
    15:00-4:22

Baratheon sizzled Infrared's team as world-class terr Mikkiz (27-0, 2 teks) led the charge with a scintillating ace, behind great sharking from Cranium (22 kills, 2 teks) and Eelam (18 kills).

Mean Gene (70-19), NL>Trigger (68-36), Stannis (65-24), Rasaq (62-30) and tj hazuki (59-39) shined in spider, outdueling Ricko (57-43), renzi (52-44), Amputate (52-39) and infrared (45-49).

The Hilks had a solid performance from Pressure (28-7), while the team struggled behind KATC and humid in shark.

MVP: Mikkiz

---

Power vs Thunder
    15:00-12:18

Definitely the match of the week in basing, these two juggernauts clashed fiercely til the 11-11 mark before Power took over. Eases gamble on drafting spiders earlier than key positions didn't pay off, as the Zidane/Mythril combo behind diakka (44-4) made them pay in the long run, as Power outkilled them by 30 behind strong spidering performances from Shayde (122-64), Raazi (108-66) proving his worth as a 5-star player in base (as has Rasaq on Baratheon), beam (93-38), squallff8 (90-56) and Omega Red (65-43).

On the other side, Thunder fielded Best (103-55), another 5-star baser going ham, byakko (105-69), Vehicle (78-45, 3 teks) MM God (79-56), and sarger (94-69), behind mcvicar/DOWNFALL in shark, and Chief Utsav (30-4) proving a nice Free Agency pickup with a great performance despite the loss.

MVP: Shayde

JAV

dun vs me vs. Power
    50-35

Rough (14-7) came out strong, after having been in a hyperbolic gravity-enhanced DragonballZ chamber preparing for TWDTJ for 19 hours straight (ie, Javduel/Belim), leading Kira (10-5), qpr (7-5), hulk (9-9), and Weak (7-9) to a relatively comfortable victory.

Power, who drafted heavily in WB and Base but not jav, continued their ship 2 woes, as zidane (10-10) couldn't carry his team, with Mythril (9-10) in tow, as Jurassic, diakka, and Maybe exit struggled.

MVP: Rough

---

Vagina vs. Team Hilk
    50-43

The PMS squad narrowly edged out Inf's as Rough-siamese-twin-at-the-hip Amputate (15-10) couldn't will his team to a victory, despite his and Infrared (12-10)'s best efforts, with renzi, Ricko and siaxis going negative.

Trasher (14-8) and down syndrome inspiration story leading a "normal" life Children (15-10) carried the Vaginamen to victory, behind Geisha's solid 10-9, and sub-par performances from Kate Upton and LF, with a nice 4-4 sub-in from Hydride.

MVP: Trasher

---

Kamikaze vs Baratheon
    50-35

Kamikaze crushed Stannis and Co. with a sizeable 15-point margin, as rendered (12-7), kess (11-8), Tiny (11-9), a2m (8-4) and Compelled (8-7) all played fantastic and teamed well.

Eelam (8-10) and cranium (7-10) couldn't carry bad performances from euforia, Stannis, and Mikkiz.

MVP: rendered

---

Thunder vs Terrorist
    50-40

A fairly tight game, as Ease (15-9) vaulted his team to victory with no other Thunder player hitting 10, as Best (8-7), Dzeko (9-8), and Tsunami provided good support, and sub-par play from Anime-in-Chief Turban, the only winning player to die out.

Burnt and maketso tried valiantly with a pair of 10-10s, but couldnt keep poor scores from rj, rodney and flared afloat.

MVP: Ease

WB

Kamikaze vs. Vagina
    50-45

Kamikaze was the only team this week to go 3-0, firing on all cylinders in every league, grinding out a WB victory over a non-wb line in Vagina, with Murder (15-10) clinching the W for them, behind good outings from Tripin (13-8) and a2m (12-10).

delectable (9-7) showed some of his old flair, as the 4some carried 5-star rendered through an atrocious wb performance, only salvaged by the fact they won and he mvp'd in jav.

For their part, the Vaginamen did well given their line, with Geisha (12-10) leading the pack alongside trance (14-10) of all people, but LF, Kate, Paradise and Zig all negged, making their stupendous efforts for naught.

MVP: Murder

---

Thunder vs. dun vs. me

The roster-depleted dunvsmeans were no match for the might of Skepsis (16-8) and Ease (12-3), as the pair led Best and 420 to victory, in spite of Obi and COLLOSSUS.

Weak (15-10) nonetheless put up a magnificent performance for the losing team, earning more kills than hulk, dour, and Rough combined. Only QPR (7-10) managed a palatable score.

MVP: Skepsis

---

Terrorist vs. Baratheon

Terrorist embarassed The Baratheons with a stellar outing, defeating a wb line with several basers in, as jav/baser Maketso (14-6) trounced the B's with an amazing performance, with Burnt (12-4) not far behind an unflappable demeanor.

flared (10-8) and Attacks (9-10) were also good, carrying not-so-good scores from rodney and dreamwin.

Rasaq (14-10) once again put on a showstopping performance, but couldn't salvage mediocre play from Lockdown, Misled, and resurrected, as olde sealed their fate with a 2-10.

MVP: Maketso

---

team hilk vs Power
    50-37

Heavy favorites Power were stunned by a sublime team-oriented effort from Infrared's troll squad, as the captain himself led the effort with a 15-8, with humid (12-9) and Amputate (10-6) not far behind, and Ricko and siaxis serviceable.

Mythril went absolutely fucking ham, dropping a ridiculous 18-10, but it wasnt enough to buoy terrible games by zidane, beast, bon, and maybe exit.

MVP: infrared

Round-up

Kamikaze has taken the early lead in the season, starting with a perfect 3-0, with Thunder unable to close out base to catch them. hulk was straddled with a plethora of no shows, which Vagina took full advantage of in base, Baratheon got upset in wb by a bunch of high-flying basers wasting a precious game in that league, Power was even more upset losing in wb as well despite Mythril's giant calves, as we witnessed a surprising amount of blowouts across all three leagues, and every team picking up at least one win, after the most competitive and nerdy draft, showing a strong balance in the league.

Game on!

BASER OF THE WEEK: Mikkiz, with an astounding 27-0, 2 tek ace in base!
    JAVER OF THE WEEK: Trasher, taking out a strong jav line with a workman's 14-8.
    WB OF THE WEEK: Mythril, putting forth an ungodly 18-10 despite his team getting trounced.

PLAYER OF THE WEEK: a2m, headlining Kamikaze's 3-0 start by sharking gingerly in base with 18 kills, a solid 8-4 in jav, and a great 12-10 in wb. Nice work!
    top 100 basers list

I know the site may say differently, but I'll go with with the bot for giving me the MVP in our TWDTD match. Good write-up nonetheless.

Comment

TWDT says kamikaze went 2-1. Can we fix that? ty
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

lol nice picture
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
          I know the site may say differently, but I'll go with with the bot for giving me the MVP in our TWDTD match. Good write-up nonetheless.

site> cud give 2 fks
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Kamikaze vs. Terrorist

Continuing the theme of blowouts, skat's team threw their collective weight into Dreamwin's, as they outkilled them by a whopping 200, with kess (80-35) leading the way, alongside superstar-prokiller (75-42), Evul (62-30) and Tripin (58-27).

skat (27-5) terred aptly behind a2m (18 kills) and Murder (3.0 RPD), whilst flared (21-8) quarterbacked Yojimbo and Mhz/Mattey.

Their spiders struggled to make headway, with only maketso (66-42) going positive, as it seems they may have been playing down a player with only mad jack having a full spider score other than him.

Played that game 7vs8 + me lagging out every 20 seconds, so even 6vs8 partly. So that's the reason why it was a blowout and they outkilled us by 200.
            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

actually dw, we played with 7, only put 8 when u had ur 8. u had alot of no shows, ur line wasnt enough for ours, simple as that
              Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
              1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Whiners gonna whine, winners gonna win.
                "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                  Played that game 7vs8 + me lagging out every 20 seconds, so even 6vs8 partly. So that's the reason why it was a blowout and they outkilled us by 200.
                  thx 4 clarification
                  1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                  Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                  1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                  1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                  beam> stfu tsunami
                  Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                  beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                  Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Claus, please contact me in game when you have a chance to.

Comment

Added RECAPS and players of the week to the TWDT page. Thanks claus

Comment

Kamikaze vs. Terrorist

The bot glitched and said i went 0-0, even though I actually did go 73-47 in spider as it says here: http://www.trenchwars.org/TWDT/match.php?mid=555

So we didn't really get out killed by 200. Unfortunately dreamwin had ploss and kept lagging out every 15 seconds so when the game was kinda 7v7 we were really down about half a player and then when mattey showed up it was kinda 8v8 but still we were really down half a player as dreamwin kept lagging out.

Comment

Working...
                        X