Changes and reminders for Week 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes and reminders for Week 2.

The following players have been added recently and are open for bidding this week.
    Violence
    Unrealistic
    BAT

Reminder that this Saturday at 2 pm EST is the second draft. Star caps only apply for this weeks bidding. No need to drop players after Friday to make room for the second draft. If any caps cannot make it and haven't spoken with me already then please get in touch with me. I will allow assistant caps to draft if the cap gives me the heads up that their ass cap will be drafting for them.

Changes:
    Technical changes are being done this week. Caps will be the ones who !addtime instead of referees. This is to add time during player select before the game.

If I find time for it ill be adding HoN, players of the week, and better statistics to the website.

If you come across any bugs or glitches on the website, data not being displayed properly and such, please leave me a ?message or let me know about this in game. I've had to redo most the website this season and some problems slip through the cracks. Your help is appreciated.

I will not be able to show. I doubt my assistants are able to show either but idc. The players I will use in games are already picked so I guess this doesnt rly matter.
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Working...
    X