Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PLEASE VOTE NOW: REMOVE ROTATING SCHEDULE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE VOTE NOW: REMOVE ROTATING SCHEDULE?

Last week we saw 2/4 basing matches wind up as a forfeits. Many of you requested that we ditch the rotating schedule and have a fixed schedule with basing as the last league played. Please voice your opinions and vote if you would like to remove the rotating schedule rule.
    YES
    58.33%
    NO
    37.50%
    I lack an opinion of my own.
    4.17%
    Last edited by Kane; 07-01-2013, 01:03 PM. Reason: changed 2/4 forfeits instead of 3/4 that was previously stated

Even when the schedule is the same people are logging on at the wrong times questioning when the game was played. How have we had two drafts and still experiencing issues with people showing? Doesn't make sense.

Comment

Once we get this issue voted on and see how people feel, I will be posting the schedule for the rest of the regular season.

Comment

Fourth Option;
        Only rotate jav and wb and leave Base last.
        Im missing this one.

Comment

The point of the removal of the rule is to put basing last. Where wb and jav are scheduled is irrelevant and I don't want to take away from the point of the poll.
          Last edited by Kane; 07-01-2013, 11:07 AM. Reason: English second language.

Comment

Originally posted by Kane View Post
            The point of the removal of the rule is to put basing last. Where wb and jav are scheduled is irrelevant and I don't want to take away from the point of the poll.
            ?
            Some ppl want wb first some ppl want jav first.
            This why you rotate that part.

I understand that it's best to have base last, because at the latest time on twdt schedule apparantly more ppl usually have showed up and you need more ppl for base.

Comment

There has always been a rotating schedule on it.
              Its also nice for people who work part of the day to not always miss the same game type every week.
              If you dont know what time your league is, its your own damn fault, the schedule is available and posted around
              Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Oranje View Post
                ?
                Some ppl want wb first some ppl want jav first.
                This why you rotate that part.

I understand that it's best to have base last, because at the latest time on twdt schedule apparantly more ppl usually have showed up and you need more ppl for base.
                To me it is a different poll or question. The question is to break the rule rotating schedule or not and the reasoning is for base. I can hold a new poll or make the decision myself on jav and wb depending on the results of this one. If you believe the rule should be changed then vote yes, if not, then no.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
                  There has always been a rotating schedule on it.
                  Its also nice for people who work part of the day to not always miss the same game type every week.
                  If you dont know what time your league is, its your own damn fault, the schedule is available and posted around
                  I agree for most part but too many ppl with "own damn faults" will cause forfeits and it is not really nice, nor intention of twdt to win by forfeit(/to see many squads forfeit games)

Comment

Originally posted by Oranje View Post
                    I agree for most part but too many ppl with "own damn faults" will cause forfeits and it is not really nice, nor intention of twdt to win by forfeit(/to see many squads forfeit games)
                    Yes, but most of us no longer little boys who should need babysat and spoon fed. The info is there, and rosters are packed after second draft. There is 0 excuse to not get 4-8 players now.
                    Former TW Staff

Comment

Perhaps having tue schedule posted in ?go twdt would be another idea so players have the info in-game
                      Former TW Staff

Comment

Don't lose sight of the question please. Its basically a simple yes or no and you can include your opinion if needed. If this is going to be changed it has to be soon and we don't have the time to sit around getting off topic.

Comment

Its always been rotating, people were simply confused because of preseason being static.

Not everyone can show at every time, rotating schedule allows more people to play. Pretty sure everyone is aware of the rotation now.

And it was 2/4, not 3/4. Basically six out of eight teams managed to show.
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Kane View Post
                            Don't lose sight of the question please. Its basically a simple yes or no and you can include your opinion if needed. If this is going to be changed it has to be soon and we don't have the time to sit around getting off topic.
                            Keep with rotation, the second week of preseason is what screwed things up, and that isnt a normal occurance to base a change on a schedule that has always been rotating. Again though... changes mid-league are bad, and this isnt an "emergency" worth making a change for.
                            Former TW Staff

Comment

keep it rotating then give the squads the option to reschedule to a later time of the day after the rest are the games are complete. i dont know. clearly this is a good time having only half the basing games played. if it continues at this pace the twdt season will mean even less than it already does.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                              X