This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, Staff abuse

so yesterday I was silenced for saying the n word to paradise...
    so I was in twjd a few min ago and he said something stupid and all i said was shutup KFC'er (not racist).. well paradise silenced me again but now for 120 min. How the fuck is that even right? Someone needs to take his power for a while, guy holds a grudge and abuses for no reason..
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

just got this messaged to me as well:

[Aug 09 20:36] Paradise <ER>: You've been silenced for 120 minutes for racism! Please don't do it again!!

....?????????????
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

free weak
      3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

???? Since when did u get so emotional paradise? R u done...holy fk this shit never ends
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I completely agree, I was silenced by that fgt too, Axe Paradise from staff! ������
          1:RaCka> i cant concentrate at all during class i think i have 80HD
          1:RaCka> boy this dd is worst then the hall of cost ran by hitler

1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years in school working my ass off. lost friends cuz i went so hard. i lost weight. can a ***** at least get a blowjob?
          1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years alone studying..i mean can a nigga at least get a hug goodbye
          1:paradise> alie and then jerk to the hug
          1:paradise> the memory of the hug later that night
          1:paradise> alie?

Comment

I call paradise the n word every day. He usually likes it.
            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
            TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty View Post
              I completely agree, I was silenced by that fgt too, Axe Paradise from staff! 🔫🔫🔫
              on top of that, when i said "Shutup KFC'er" he said, that's racist, do you want a ban or 360 min silence...

and then said you're using a acronym for KAFTA or some shit...?? this guy lost his fucken mind

Comment

How's KFC'er racist?? I'm a KFC'er and I'm white...love that mashed potato bowl. See other threads about blatant staff abuse
                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

I beleive left_eye has handled the matter from what I can see, also, moved thread to the bans forum
                  Former TW Staff

Comment

Help! I keep getting warned for calling people africans!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
                      I beleive left_eye has handled the matter from what I can see, also, moved thread to the bans forum
                      If this idiot still has his powers and I get silenced again...this zone is seriously fucking retarded.

Comment

If you wish to make any further disputes about it, message Left_Eye directly.
                        Former TW Staff

Comment

since you removed the photo of the chat log, whoever wants it, pm me in game.

Comment

Originally posted by Morh View Post
                            Help! I keep getting warned for calling people africans!!!
                            Morh, you have 85 posts on this forum. I think like 60 of them have earned you a ban for racism.

keep on truckin, soldier. I applaud your efforts

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                              Morh, you have 85 posts on this forum. I think like 60 of them have earned you a ban for racism.

keep on truckin, soldier. I applaud your efforts

Comment

Working...
                              X