This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned?

Yo, can't log in to any zones. Obviously I did nothing to be banned... AGAIN
    If any one at all is on can get into game and help me out, would be much appreciated.
    sigpic

I did go home and am using my home internet. Dunno if maybe my wife got banned and it put out a ndeet ban? either way im home and would much like to be able to play... fix this. pm me or email me and ill give you contact info if needed.

Forum mod, delete this if you need to, but plz, c/p to the correct ppl first. Ty
    sigpic

Comment

7 views. No help yet yo for you guys lookin. Go in game. ?help free board 2818. Thanks
      sigpic

Comment

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAA
        U WANT WITH OR WITHOUT THE CHEESE M8
        Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

(POiD)>im looking at it
          Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Please try login. I can't find out your ban ID and thus can't address.

Comment

he's caught under netban 2818, and probably local 21514.
              #freeBoard
              Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Board View Post
                Yo, can't log in to any zones. Obviously I did nothing to be banned... AGAIN
                If any one at all is on can get into game and help me out, would be much appreciated.
                Guilty by proxy.

Comment

Case closed. Thanks.
                  sigpic

Comment

ok case not closed, im now RE banned... sigh
                    sigpic

Comment

I have the same problem? WTF. have not done anything wrong

"You are banned fro the SSC Network till 2014-08-16 1:46 GMT-"
                      ?????

BanID is 2818
                      TWLD Champion 2014
                      TWDTB Champion 2013
                      TWDTB Champion 2016
                      TWDTB Champion 2017
                      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Since this is a network ban, you must contact the SSC Ops. The SSC Ops website is http://ssc.subspace.co/bans/ to fill out a ticket for the SSC Ops. Because you are caught under a netban, you must deal with the net ops. I can tell you that I'm more than sure you are caught under a netban as opposed to being netbanned yourself. It will be resolved though. Y'all drama queens need to calm down. It will be resolved in less than a day - most likely a few hours. I will contact the SSC Ops when I find one, but chances are, when they look at the login info, they will notice the problem and address it appropriately. Unless....

You really are banned, then you are out of luck. ^_^

Lots of love,

Lefty
                        sigpic

Comment

been trying for 12 hours, have filled out two tickets now. appeared to be cleared up earlier, as i logged in, but now its back.
                          sigpic

Comment

You were wrongfully banfree'd in TW, which we really should take no part in because it is a network ban issue. Any banfree within the zone permits any player to bypass a network and local ban alike. Because you are caught under a network ban at the moment, we cannot help you, and honestly TW Staffers, no matter how high (unless PriitK), shouldn't step in on an SSC network ban issue.

I removed it because a banfree within this local zone would infringe upon SSC territory, which we really shouldn't do unless absolutely necessary. That is how you got into TW, and it has been fixed to how it should have been this time (left up to SSC Ops to fix the network ban or banfree you at the network level).

Lots of love,
                            Lefty
                            sigpic

Comment

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

THEY TOOK OUR JERBS!

RIOT!

k, im done, c yall whenever the ssc ops decide to check their stuff :/
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X