This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unban me

please unban me? the reason i ask here is i tried wtih the ssc net-ban dispute (ssc.subspace.co/bans) but nobody is answering, and i would like to play agian. i was very apologetic about trolling. its been now - six months? and there is another six months, or more, to go in this excessive ban. thanks.

Dear G.R.R.R.,

You know exactly why you were banned, along with the fact that it was more than just mere trolling. Please do not trivialize what you were doing. Long term bans, much less netbans, are not handed out for petty offenses. There are also legal consequences for the zone/SSC for your actions, hence a long term ban along with a netban. Your ban, as far as TW is concerned, will not be lifted. You can keep trying http://ssc.subspace.co/bans/ to fill out more tickets to contest your network ban. Your local ban will stay in place until it expires. We understand you are having trouble coping with this in real life, but there is nothing we can do on our part because of what you were doing. Sorry.

Appeal denied.

Lots of love,
    Left_Eye
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X