Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New game - need help

I am currently making this game called landmines and HaS
    Does anyone know to make it so that peopel cant see there enemies on radar? (not withxradar) ..... can someone help me? like try it with a bot or something.. if i can get this done i can get alot of games completed.

-Dement0r

hmm the mines in metal gear solid ctf are invisible. ask them.
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Re: New game - need help

Originally posted by Dement0r
      I am currently making this game called landmines and HaS
      Does anyone know to make it so that peopel cant see there enemies on radar? (not withxradar) ..... can someone help me? like try it with a bot or something.. if i can get this done i can get alot of games completed.

-Dement0r
      Do you go to Chloron?

Comment

Free stealth.
        I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

make the radar colour the same blue as enemies
          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
          Philos> there is something about you
          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

If i remember right there is an option in settings unless I dreamt it, I'll look through the SVS ini later

Comment

uhmmm you'd have to goto each ship setting and enable stealth

other than that, you can't make it so that it automatically turnz on..

if this is possible for lvz, then it's way out of my league

Comment

Im pretty sure I remeber seeing a setting that could do it....ah well, nevermind it was prolyl a dream

Comment

No setting for that. Bombs Mines etc can be off radar, but not ships. Spawn with stealth, disable x radar on all ships.
                  1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
                  1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
                  1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
                  1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

Working...
                  X