Teaming in elim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teaming in elim

Why is this condoned at all? People shouldn't need to be warned about it or anything. If you're teaming you should be banned, no questions, no stupid complaints.

Everyone knows teaming is illegal, mods shouldnt even need to give a warning since everyone knows it's illegal.

Rules: All on own freq, all must go to base! Die X times and you are out. Team and be banned.

it's that simple.
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Banning is a little extream maybe being banned from a bot using your name in any event could be a way to deter teamers.

Comment

Not killing your friends and squaddies is considered teaming? Im not vulching together with them just avoiding them. Whats wrong with it?
      MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

I agree with Copy on that one.

I don't team in elim, if I see someone I know, a squad mate for example I would go for him.
        However, if I see my squad mate and a random guy at the same time, it's kinda obvious I will try and get the random guy.

I don't believe that's teaming, teaming is simply sticking together and never shooting each other, while shooting others.

Comment

I don't, I hate teamers, I will glady warn any squad/staff/friend for teaming.
          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
          cool koen> :)
          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
          cool koen> not because of a bug
          EvoLd> Lol
          Treachery> meh
          EvoLd> why then?
          PubAceR> women in power dont last
          EvoLd> LOl
          toaster oven reviews

Comment

i rarely play elim, and rarely win it, so when i do win its kind of refreshing. a couple people who were blatently working as a team took away a spider elim win for me recently, and they were reported i dont think anything happened.
            Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
            apt>yes u can wtf
            apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
            apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
            apt>so i dont miss the toilet
            Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
            apt>na
            apt>ill show you pictures
            apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

It really doesn't bug me if a squad doesn't shoot at it's own people, though we here at pallies hate each other so we're always killing our friends, but it's still illegal, and I think bannable. I'm talking more about two or more people who work together to attack other players during elim. Those guys suck.
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Teaming

Thats true. But still they should be warned.. Because some of the people dont shoot all the time which would make it look like teaming... it is illegal they should be banned for an hour or day but not a week. Ive seen allot of staff teaming and elite players like hmm FbZ etc its pathetic to team after playin fo so long... HUNTING is even worse come on guys??!?!? lets have fun not mess the fun up for other players .. PUT urself in there spot?!?! would u be happy?

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                ---
                5:waven> freeze
                5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                5:Freeze> LOL
                5:waven> that's how things work around here
                --
                1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Teaming in ELIM totally defeats the whole purpose of it.. if you wana team, go play twdd wb matches...geesh....

I played ELIM several times, and this happens all the time I was on. I felt they hated me, and were singling me out at first, but it happens to everyone.

I recall this ELIM and with names.. not to be mean...just what I saw....

--- Just used as an example, it did happen to Ria....
                  ---But I'm not taking sides, maybe Ria did the same thing to
                  ---them...no idea..so don't flame me, cause I have no
                  ---against you all personally, just don't like brutal teaming.

3 WB players left... Ria, Blood?, can't recall the other name..
                  but Ria was the victim....

Ok, they say "Lets get rid of this noob Ria.."
                  they team and kill Ria...
                  and then fight each other for like 10mins
                  taking their merry old time and laughing in pub chatter...
                  while others of us wait till this match is over.

also other times, I see very elite players say, lets take out
                  this noob... They then use the wait till they fire, RUSH IN
                  and KILL tactic... the poor noob has no chance...dead...
                  ----

I rarely play ELIM now, it is sometimes fun to play, but not my fav place.

ELIM is good to watch good players play, and learn....

Also ELIM conversation is sometimes funny to watch some egotistical people think they are god cause they can blast away people in 2D space game.

Recruiting ELIM players into your squad, Caveat Emptor....
                  enuff said...

Comment

Get evicted from the arena. To make matters a bit more strict, if a person were to team in elim, they can't play in baseelim as well as elim, to avoid those people who would purposely screw around in one thinking they still have the other arena to play in.
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.
                    . â–²
                    ▲ ▲

Comment

Teaming is going to happen and there is no way to catch the smart ones (those who do not team when a mod is in the arena) Staff has this crazy idea of having to actually SEE the teamers, yea it's messed up. I am not saying "go team" but all I am saying is that unless there is attending mod 24/7 then you can't catch them all. The staff in this game don't have to be there, they choose to be, you can't force some one to stay in one arena to catch teamers that may not even be there. The teamers that are caught are subjected to bans. The only teaming that should cause for a 4 week ban is the teaming when only 3 are left. Any time 2 squad members are the final 2 in a elim/baseelim, it should be suspicious enough to be watched. Unfortunatly it is to late. I am pretty much talking in circles, but all I am saying is that teaming is impossible to catch all the time, more teamers are caught then you think, so just consider it practice for when your sucky TWL squad is all out in an ld or lb and all that is left is you being teamed....NS IS COMING TO GET YOU!
                      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                      Message has been sent to online moderators
                      2:BLeeN> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>no
                      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                      2:BLeeN> ok then no
                      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

do what diso does, hunt your squaddies!
                        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                        There wont be another election for president.
                        Obama is the Omega President.
                        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm glad staff came out in huge numbers to address my concerns.

Comment

I think 3 staffers is plenty Especially when they showed all of the points of view about the issue of teaming.
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Pff. how do u know if it'z teaming or not damnit? it'z like if they didnt team and u ban them, total bs........
                              It'z like if you didnt team and u get blame for teaming and the teamer that teams is still down there while you get speced cuz of teaming? Tough Guess.
                              Let me die

Comment

Working...
                              X