This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why have I been banned?

I tried logging in today after several days of not playing/barely playing and found myself banned until tomorrow.

The support ticket doesn't work because the captcha doesn't load.

I'd like to know why I was banned and by whom.

BanID: 21554

Yea, mods sometimes ban you while you're offline and come up with some belated reason why it was done. Check to make sure you haven't insulted a staff member on the forum recently (that got me a 6 month ban in the zone). Perhaps you insulted a staffer in the zone without realizing it. It might just be your name `torturingnewbs', which means certain staff will work hard to find a reason to ban you, even if it's completely unjustified. Or, perhaps it was a genuine mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by jim the chin View Post
      Yea, mods sometimes ban you while you're offline and come up with some belated reason why it was done. Check to make sure you haven't insulted a staff member on the forum recently (that got me a 6 month ban in the zone). Perhaps you insulted a staffer in the zone without realizing it. It might just be your name `torturingnewbs', which means certain staff will work hard to find a reason to ban you, even if it's completely unjustified. Or, perhaps it was a genuine mistake.
      This is my first post on the forum and the last time I was in the game, I played for a few minutes and didn't chat.

Comment

Might just be your name then. With all the cafuffle about getting new players into the zone, they probably went nazi on your ass lol.

Comment

often people just get caught under bans due to ips or something like that. i have no idea since i cant check it, but i figure a mod will see this eventually and look into it

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Hey also send a ticket to trenchwars.org/support - put your BanID in there. Left_Eye and other ban Ops will get an email about it.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Dezmond View Post
              Hey also send a ticket to trenchwars.org/support - put your BanID in there. Left_Eye and other ban Ops will get an email about it.

Thanks
              Captcha doesn't load so that method does not work.

Comment

The ban has been fixed. You will not have a problem logging in any more. You were not banned yourself, but simply caught under someone else's ban.

Now that the ban has been fixed, this tread is closed and moved to the rightful place.

Lots of love,
                Left_Eye
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X