Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo Left_eye I'm suppose to unbanned on the 17th since this is my 1st offence cheating that means min 90 day ban.

Now since I posted it up that SSC dispute center doesn't work you take the advantage to ban me till 2014-08-19

SSC rules -

Cheating - Performing any action that an unmodified client is incapable of performing. Developing, distributing, or promoting cheat software. Minimal 90 day net ban for first offence.

Instead you keep moving my ban up. If ur gonna continue power tripping and changing bans whenever you please you will be punished for this left_eye that is a promise not a threat.

Fix this up asap I gotta play with my rifle homies and own jones like I always do.

Thanks
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Yeah but... you're kind of an asshole...
    wicket666> frogs can mate withthem selves

wicket666> they are a sexual

Pepe the F> sounds like they turning Japanese

flojo> their ribbited for your pleasure

Comment

I don't care there many assholes in this game you face them everyday you should be used to it. Look at 00.00 aka 4o for example, this guy went on a power trip and staff allowed it and never banned him.
      https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

good point!
        wicket666> frogs can mate withthem selves

wicket666> they are a sexual

Pepe the F> sounds like they turning Japanese

flojo> their ribbited for your pleasure

Comment

Dear 2pacZ,

I'll try to make this as short and sweet as possible. I was under the complete assumption that this was your first offense at cheating, however, I was completely wrong about that assumption and was corrected by other zones' staff that brought the following information to our attention. This was not your first offense at cheating. You have a previous year netban for using a cheat program in another zone (Desert Storm) under the exact same name you use now (2pacZ). There is no question that it was you who had cheated in the zone and got a year netban for it. If this was your first offense at cheating, it would have been kept the same. However, after this was brought to the attention of the SSC Ops and us, a year netban sounds appropriate considering this is your 2nd offense at cheating in a SubSpace zone.

For the record, I would have been completely fine with a low netban, but considering the circumstances, you have no one to blame but yourself.

I'm sorry to say this, but your fight is going to have to be with SSC Ops, not TW Staff. They are the ones that, upon receiving this information, said it was completely warranted that your netban be made a year long.

This thread will be closed because it is really out of our hands. You have to take your appeal to SSC Ops, but considering this is indeed your 2nd offense at cheating, I'd say just admit that you were wrong to them and see what they say.

Lots of love,

Left_Eye
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X