Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BanID #2819 awaiting proof dont close thread without evidence.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BanID #2819 awaiting proof dont close thread without evidence.

Quote from Left Eye
    Dear 2pacZ,
    I'll try to make this as short and sweet as possible. I was under the complete assumption that this was your first offense at cheating, however, I was completely wrong about that assumption and was corrected by other zones' staff that brought the following information to our attention. This was not your first offense at cheating. You have a previous year netban for using a cheat program in another zone (Desert Storm) under the exact same name you use now (2pacZ). There is no question that it was you who had cheated in the zone and got a year netban for it. If this was your first offense at cheating, it would have been kept the same. However, after this was brought to the attention of the SSC Ops and us, a year netban sounds appropriate considering this is your 2nd offense at cheating in a SubSpace zone.
    For the record, I would have been completely fine with a low netban, but considering the circumstances, you have no one to blame but yourself.
    I'm sorry to say this, but your fight is going to have to be with SSC Ops, not TW Staff. They are the ones that, upon receiving this information, said it was completely warranted that your netban be made a year long.
    This thread will be closed because it is really out of our hands. You have to take your appeal to SSC Ops, but considering this is indeed your 2nd offense at cheating, I'd say just admit that you were wrong to them and see what they say.

You have no evidence to backup anything you say. If you had proof of this you would have banned me 1 year from the day I got BANNED. However now these stories come to view when I have a couple days remaining to get unbanned I feel like this is personal and you should be relieved of your duties as a BanG op.
    Why would you be sorry, your not sorry at all you don't give no shits about this zone and the survival of it. Since you have gotten powers you have banned more than a dozen players its very obvious the community does not like you, you can tell on the forums and in the zone.
    How am I going to fight with SSC ops when they don't even answer tickets? I've submitted a ticket every MONTH without any responce.
    There is no information as this is all a sham to keep me out of the zone as you guys don't like me which I dont really give fuck about.

It really isn't out of your hands spacehiker is a memeber of tw and he has his take on this as his a SSC Op and will reply in this thread.
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Dear 2pacZ,

There is evidence of everything I have said, otherwise it wouldn't have been done. The fact that I never bothered to search out that evidence before was because of my assumption that you had never cheated before based on the talk I had with you when you were first caught. I assumed you were telling me the truth, because why would you lie in that circumstance when you admitted to using a cheat program? I took you on your word and never bothered to look at the past netbans, where the evidence lies. Any person with BanG is able to see the past netban.

This is hardly personal. I have nothing against you, and I have said multiple times that a low netban would have been fine with me, otherwise I would have argued with SSC Ops for a year netban for your "first" offense at cheating. If anything, you should blame me for being too naive and trusting your word that this was your first attempt at cheating. You are the one that told me you simply wanted to test this program out for the first time. It's not like a person simply forgets they had been netbanned previously. I took you on your word and never bothered to view past netbans.

As for SpaceHiker, he receives all the tickets you send to the SSC Ban Dispute website, along with Ratio and other net ops. As I have said before, because this is a netban, you need to take this up with SSC Ops, not TW Staff. They review every ticket sent to them, as far as I know. I will tell them you have sent a ticket every month just so they are aware of it if they are not already.

Lots of love,

Left_Eye
    sigpic

Comment

thanks but I do not recall cheating in a zone I staffed in, you can ask ds staff if I was staff there and they will tell you I was. This ban is blown out of proportion. If you were to ban me for cheating you as a BangOP should have checked previous ban history before banning me for the right amount of time. You know your wrong for banning me for 3 months and changing the ban date right at the end. You had actually banned me for a year and you had it changed to 3 months with talking with vys aka ivf. This is the 3-4th time you have changed the ban settings on this #2819. You should have no control over my ban as you can't make the right decision.
      https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

You were banned for a year from TW as it was, that did not ever change. However, the only thing that did change, upon review of this evidence, was the length of your netban seeing as you had previously been netbanned for cheating in Desert Storm. You were still banned for a year from TW as it is. You may have been staff in Desert Storm, but that means nothing considering your previous netban for cheating was not lifted. Bans, especially netbans, only stick when they have sufficient proof of the details that occurred.

As I have repeatedly said, you are free to bring up this discussion through SSC Op Ban Dispute tickets. However, as far as TW's length of your year local ban is concerned, it is going to stay that way. Your netban can be altered by any SSC Op at their discretion. This is not your first offense of cheating though, as clearly indicated by the previous netban. Just try to keep that in mind when you approach them asking for your netban to be lifted or altered. You are free to bring your ban dispute tickets to http://ssc.subspace.co/bans/ at your own convenience.

This thread is closed.

Lots of love,

Left_Eye
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X