Lame "usagers"...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lame "usagers"...

Just an idea about those people who sit in arenas all night just to get usage... I think it's kinda lame, and this type of behavior should be frowned upon. I mean, what's the point in working to get the usage and actually practice, where there are these people that get the usage without even trying? Oh well, just puttin' it out there. Enjoy!

PS: Feel free to move this to the "Trash Talk" section... I wasn't sure on where to put the post.

PSS: I'm in Aruba right now, so I can't really get on much. The prices are horrible... 3.33 min for $1!!! How stupid! (although you do get a T1 connection $$)

Talk to ya later
    -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Re: Lame "usagers"...

I know what you mean. Just this past Monday was my fourth anniversary under the nick "Troll King" and it still has less than 1000 hours on it. I can't imagine how much it would have been if I sat in spec to pile on the hours.

PS: This part of your post sounded familiar. Did you post something like this on one of the older forums, or am I thinking of something else?

Originally posted by winipcfg

PSS: I'm in Aruba right now, so I can't really get on much. The prices are horrible... 3.33 min for $1!!! How stupid! (although you do get a T1 connection $$)

Talk to ya later

PPS: Just an after-thought; it's PPS, not PSS, becase the P stands for Post and the S stands for Script, making the second "PS" a "post-post-script".
    This message was brought to you today by the letters G, H, and the number 9.

Comment

Simple answer, stop caring about how much usage someone has, Good Gravy.
      sage

Comment

75% of my time on subspace I spend in spec.. but there's a reason for that....

actually, the S stands for Scriptum.

Comment

Well, postscriptum is the latin term, but postscript is an accepted English term.

Comment

nothing to do with anything.. but

What if i wanted a post-script script instead of a post-post script. but i guess the post script script would also be a post post script, so i guess it would be a post post script script?
            -Confused
            --Tanis

Comment

what if i shot you? no offense, im just wondering.
              Originally posted by Yoshiba
              i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

In the 2 years of my..tw life ive gained 2000 hours but this isnt left over overnight just getting it unless i fall asleep at the desk which i have done bout 5 or 6 times, but most of them hours are spent playing or chatting when nothings being hosted and there are too many vets in elim for me to play i forgot how I was going to end this...Oh yes, it helps when you're unemployed and have no life like me...I should seriously start job hunting..

And btw, usage doesnt really mean anything, its what you've learnt from experience and your maturity that does

Oh and P.S.S. the usage limit in elim doesn't really help get rid of these people who leave their comp on at night, vets do it to gain usage on a new alias too..dammit i forgot again...never mind eh
                Last edited by Superted; 07-26-2002, 08:45 PM.

Comment

I probably got 4000 hours over 5 names or so. Feh not that much really considering I have cable and leave names to idle.

Comment

If I sit in spec a lot it's because the squad complains I'm not around enough :P
                    gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                    gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                    gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

I never let my comp on all night just to get usage, That's so lame, but hey, There's always people doing that..

-M_M

http://www.cripples.tk
                      Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
                      24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
                      1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

I can't do it and if i could it wouuld only be to gt enough usage on an alias for elim
                        ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

Hmm... oh well. In the end, usage doesn't matter THAT much... but whatever, just one of those stupid little things that bugs be whenever I see it. Sorry for the long response time, this stupid pay-for-time system sucks. Ah well.

Talk to ya later
                          -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

PS: M_M, nice avatar :-)

(sorry for this wasted post :-/)
                            -winipcfg

HAY GUYS

Comment

Who do you really hate usage speccers? Tell us about your mother.
                              Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Working...
                              X