Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why am i permanently silenced and now banned looool?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why am i permanently silenced and now banned looool?

Why you get so mad when you get dean'd??

everytime i start the game i get the message from the bot saying ive been silenced for 60 minutes (60 remaining) no matter how long i leave the game running.

then i was playing elim on the name Derek Marr, still silenced when i was banned for no reason.

when i was staff, i got axed for teleporting myself in a hockey match seems things are a lot more relaxed now how about you make me dean of staff bros??

hugs and kisses xoxox

Dean

oh my ban id is 21598 fuck you very much
    Those who fight and run away, live to fight another day !

Looked at the code -- just wanted to say, the 60 minutes remaining issue is a display bug. Sorry for that -- it's pretty misleading. I'll fix it when I'm back at home. (Problem with fixing bugs in this system is that staff members never see the other side of it. We barely have coders... much less testers.)

Note that silence/shiplock time doesn't decrease while you're idle.
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

this is what happens when you make your children interbreed, you end up with second generation retards who dont understand simple things and spend their lives staffing 2d spaceship games LOL
      Those who fight and run away, live to fight another day !

Comment

Originally posted by Cool_Force View Post
        this is what happens when you make your children interbreed, you end up with second generation retards who dont understand simple things and spend their lives staffing 2d spaceship games LOL
        Originally posted by Cool_Force View Post
        when i was staff
        Hello! second generation retard.

Comment

give mohr the power to talk in green RIGHT NOW

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

This issue has been resolved.

Thread closed.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...