lost bet due to staff sucking dick again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lost bet due to staff sucking dick again

made a bet for trasher to MVP and he was mvp of our twlb game. i bet my whole wallet on him to mvp and i log in and i have 0 dollars. ardour said mvp is most kills, but if u read the rules it doesnt say that at all:

Betting

Betting will run constantly throughout all of TWLM! So once regular season is over, sell up all your players from your teams and throw all your cash on the playoffs!

There are 2 types of bet that you can place. You can either bet on which squad you believe will win a match or you can bet on which player will be the MVP.

The ammount you decide to wager is limitless so be carefull not to blow all your cash!

therefore i won my bet because it says CAN BET ON WHICH PLAYER WILL BE THE MVP, no where in the rules does it state that the mvp is most kills. i would like my money back plus my winnings. thanks
    1:Mattey> proof that god doesnt exist : animals can swim into your dickhole

TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

gg nub
    JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
    JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
    mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
    mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

TWLM has some real issues; having betting and manger money in same pool is just plain dumb. Another issue is allowing players who can influence things like MVP (by subbing and changing lineups) to bet; obviously giving them an unfair advantage.

One good thing about TWLM is that the MVP definition can be toggled between most kills and game stat to stop Cran from doing this. :P
      eph

Comment

Cya abusing fgt
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
        DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
        DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
        1:waven> is if im going to prison
        1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

Own squad making fun of this guy, dumbest pos ever seen in my life.
          fu

Comment

Back around 2008/9 when I first joined staff to program TWLM, Riistar was updating and managing the TWL website. He informed me that the MVP stat on the website doesn't quite work and shouldn't be gone by. This wasn't very useful for updating TWLM so I decided to make it fair and consistent and decided that a MVP from TWLMs point of view would be the player with the most kills:least deaths. This makes it so simple rather than relying on a bot, that sometimes gives a mvp that leaves people scratching their head as to why.

In 2011 when I posted how TWLM worked in more depth (http://forums.trenchwars.net/showthr...s-Manager-2011) I explained MVP bets would work this way. The bet has been processed according to how it should be I am afraid and will stand. This is how TWLM has always worked the past 2 times I ran it.
            Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
            TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

This is even a perfect example of the MVP stat not being worked out right...
              Trasher Kills 63-26
              M_M God 66-21

If you were given the information that the MVP stat was not something to develop a system on, and then only had scores to go by, looking at these scores who do you think should be MVP?
              M_M God has more kills AND least deaths.
              Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
              TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Originally posted by Ardour View Post
                This is even a perfect example of the MVP stat not being worked out right...
                Trasher Kills 63-26
                M_M God 66-21

If you were given the information that the MVP stat was not something to develop a system on, and then only had scores to go by, looking at these scores who do you think should be MVP?
                M_M God has more kills AND least deaths.
                Does one get more points for teks etc?

Comment

Working...
                X