This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BanID #2819 - requesting answer from M_M God

No one responds to tickets on this site, I've talk to spacehiker he has yet to do anything about it - http://ssc.subspace.co/bans

My ban with up on the 17th like 6 months ago.

Left_eye took the advantage to banned me again till 2014-08-19 Unfair, unjust without even talking to me and warning me that I was going to banned again, expecting I was going to be unbanned serving my time.

SSC rules -

Cheating - Performing any action that an unmodified client is incapable of performing. Developing, distributing, or promoting cheat software. Minimal 90 day net ban for first offence.
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

My guess is was you tried evading and got caught.
    Former TW Staff

Comment

Indeed, you were caught evading your current ban, thus it was upped.
      Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
      24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
      1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

^ i evaded after my ban was set to another year it wasnt for evading ban left_eye said I had got banned previously from previous zone causing the ban to lengthen. Now there are 2 different stories to this now M_M God. When my ban was suppose to be up on the 17th I didn't evade ban. I evaded ban after they upped the ban on the day was I was suppose to be released. Imagine this you were suppose to be banned until a certain date, staff can't just go and change it on the day and extend it year its unfair.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Also lets be clear here, put yourself in my position. I created a ticket every other month. I didn't get any ticket updated or responded by SSC netops. If you opened a ticket you expect someone to respond now if they don't how would you get in touch with the SSC Netops? Obviously IN game thus causing ban evading. There is a reason why I did to get in contact with Higherups and want them to respond to my ticket.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
            ^ i evaded after my ban was set to another year it wasnt for evading ban left_eye said I had got banned previously from previous zone causing the ban to lengthen. Now there are 2 different stories to this now M_M God. When my ban was suppose to be up on the 17th I didn't evade ban. I evaded ban after they upped the ban on the day was I was suppose to be released. Imagine this you were suppose to be banned until a certain date, staff can't just go and change it on the day and extend it year its unfair.
            I would have done the same as you did probably, i lack patience too.

I'd say allow unban 2pac if true

Comment

Just let this kid play jesus

Comment

Not coz i'd do the same but coz if true he got fk'd over

Comment

thanks for supporting me guys means alot to me that some players care. I apologize to any other staff/player that I harassed. My personality is fucked but i try to be better.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                    I evaded ban after they upped the ban on the day was I was suppose to be released.

You still evaded instead of having it corrected through proper means (assuming it would have actually been up).
                    Pro move, admitting to evading though. See ya in 2015!
                    Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
                      You still evaded instead of having it corrected through proper means (assuming it would have actually been up).
                      Pro move, admitting to evading though. See ya in 2015!
                      I evaded because I just listed it above bro no one responds to my tickets (spacehiker, dav1, etc) on SSC net ban site, how would proper means be? You want me to harass them with messages on the forums? No I decided not to do that talk to them personally to get explanation on why they haven't updated my ticket(s)

I would only evade to get my ticket responded to. I've opened like 4 tickets and its maxed out I can't open anymore none of them have been responded what would you do shaddowknight?

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

ya unban 2pac. if he served a 6 month ban that he didnt evade, then why would anyone up that ban by another year? You can't change the rules after the fact, and you can't ban someone again, simply because you dislike his first offense. Whoever banned him the first time did it for 6 months. He served his time. Unban the guy already, and if you have a problem with him, just watch him closely. I highly doubt he will cheat again.
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                          I highly doubt he will cheat again.
                          I lol'd
                          Former TW Staff

Comment

He's an active player who brings competition, if he's stupid enough again just ban4life from forums and game. I think it's stupid killing off active players. I've seen smods use super and and sys ops with UFO in public arenas, but that's ok because they are untouchable. We spend tonnes of money trying to get new players to play who will get frustrated spending 30 minutes trying to create a name which is already in use. The games dying stop with the bullshit, kid as served enough time geez
                            Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Don't close the thread either, let the public have a say. Seen as we all play this game. If a friend you knew out of game fucked up, would you guys push him aside and forget about him or reach out and offer him support. We all religiously play this game together. We need to come together and try and keep this game alive as long as possible. Don't leave the active players who have put the time in not ride out the remainders months/years of this game .
                              Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Working...
                              X