Entire week of a $20 event.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entire week of a $20 event.

I was thinking about this the other day. Hosts can figure out which arenas, even some that haven't been played yet, to use. Should also involve an elimination race event. I was going to donate $100 for a week (mon-fri) for all new players. Each day host an event during the peak hours for $20. New players who are under the max usage (maybe 200 hours?) are able to participate. The only issue I have with doing this would be people aliasing. There are a lot of people in this game who are on a siblings list and double-squad. I think for a new player to log in and see that they can compete against other new players with no huge gap between individual skill would interest them. Make zoners for it and also advertise TWD league in the players registration process for these events. So get on the ball and start thinking of ways we can make this work and I'll happily donate the money if it can work.

Is there a way we can have a bot, outside of TWDBot for players to register their names and have the information stored if the player is already registered to TWD?

Rasaq can you explain this a little better? I had to read it twice to kind of get the gist of it, but it doesn't really make a lot of sense. Explain it with bullet points like...

1. Newbie vs Newbie

2. Winner gets $20

3. etc
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

All I was saying is that I'll donate the money and let staff members in event and support figure out a way to properly utilize it throughout the week with hosted events. I don't know which events are best for newer players as I do not play any hosted games. I'd like for it to pertain to only newer players within a certain amount of usage, but the only issue I have is getting around veteran players who would try to participate in the events under an alias. As I suggested one event could be an elimination race in ?go racing or ?go initiald, all of the people who cross the finish line last on each lap are eliminated until one person stands victorious. Goldengun maybe? Zombies? As I said already, winner gets $20. I've never been the type to play hosted events so as far as what could be played is best suggested by the people who actually host them.

Comment

Working...
      X