This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned Until May 1st, Ban ID# 2831?

So, I haven't played Continuum in at least a year, maybe more- just kind of stopped playing and I guess forgot about it- until I got the email last night telling me Trench Wars was back online. (I was one of the people who didn't know it was offline.)

So it seems like a good time to come on back...

When I try to start a game however I get an error saying I have been banned until May 1st, Ban ID #2831, and if I think it was in error go to- http://ssc.subspace.com/bans/

Of course I tried that URL but it seems to be dead, just getting a blank page.

Any idea what is going on? Is there anyone I should contact?

Thanks

That's a netban that's catching you. Try this link: http://ssc.subspace.co/bans/ If it doesnt load try another browser (for some reason it wont load for me in Firefox)
    Former TW Staff

Comment

Awesome, thanks- it works with Chrome.

Comment

Don't bother with that website bird they don't even answer tickets there or here at tw bans site, staff will give you links but nothing will ever be answered.
        https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

2pac's 2 legit 2 quit
          don't mess with it
          upon each thread he shits
          he sure does seem pissed

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
            2pac's 2 legit 2 quit
            don't mess with it
            upon each thread he shits
            he sure does seem pissed
            I speak the truth, all these staff: lefteye or shadowho do is paste a link to a site that is dead and they are inactive assholes who don't respond to tickets just like tw staff. Unresponsive staff are a disgrace to this community. Then they complain why they got ddosed.
            Last edited by 2pac; 04-24-2014, 05:40 AM.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

We have given you enough responses, you just don't seem to get the message.
              Retired SSCU Trenchwars Head Sysop

1:24> they'd rather add afks than me
              24 is in for Freq 1 as a Warbird.
              1:M_M God> gg

help: (renzi) (Public 33): is it possible for a washing machine to cause a wireless connection to lag?

Candy King, -C4L-

Comment

I'm sure they are busy, I've had to deal with DDoS's myself,the fact they are back online at all is a minor miracle, they are probably getting a number of requests from people caught up in ban filters at this point.

Just really sucked- really wanted to play and had a lot of time yesterday.

Any zones out there that wouldn't be part of the ban? Anything similar to Trench Wars? Recommendations?

Comment

Originally posted by M_M God View Post
                  We have given you enough responses, you just don't seem to get the message.
                  So the message is basically we won't answer your ban tickets? Pathetic why even staff then if you can't seem to do the job. Then you wonder why population is in decline, boobiesyay and ivf and couple of my other friends have left because of the way the zone is ran.

And Birdofprey We've got bots up over at SSDZ 01 Axe Demento, you can come over there yes you can cheat and you won't get banned from the zone or biller unlike these SSC assholes who love to powertrip by typing couple commands to show off the e-penis they have.

Thanks
                  Last edited by 2pac; 04-24-2014, 01:22 PM.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

promoting cheating, nice. Really showing why you should be allowed back. Also you aren't the reason ivf has quit, he's just added his voice that you should be unbanned.
                    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                      promoting cheating, nice. Really showing why you should be allowed back. Also you aren't the reason ivf has quit, he's just added his voice that you should be unbanned.
                      How retarded can you get? You realize its a bot only zone (players same freq) and its off of SSC specifically because of that reason. You can come join anytime and play don't worry my comments are not directed towards you and you are not staff don't get involved in something you don't know shit about. Go to the website open a ticket ricko see if you can get it answered and stop making yourself look dumb.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

chode

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I am just so mad at staff!!!

duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

I'm a mod actually and part of the ban department, awkward. Why am I retarded? You're acting like I should have been to your zone or know anything about it.
                            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Moved to TW Bans section as it pertains to SSC/TW Ban.

Dear BirdOfPrey5, since this is in relation to an SSC network wide ban, the only people that can respond to your tickets and help you are SSC Ops. You may make a ticket at the following website: http://ssc.subspace.co/bans/. Additionally, the names of the people who will respond to your ticket are listed at the very bottom of the website.

Viewing from the information I have, I'm positive you are simply caught under a ban. If you make a ticket, I will be sure to leave SpaceHiker/Ratio a message saying you have a ticket that needs to have a response. On the bright side, the ban you are caught under expires pretty shortly.

They'll get to it very soon, I'm sure. If they don't respond in a timely fashion, be sure to notify me using http://trenchwars.org/support/, and I will redirect them to your ticket.

Sincerely,
                              Left_Eye

Thread closed.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X