Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 TWDT Ratings

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Still adding new players to the list and modifying ratings until the draft, please bear with us.

Specifically, there are a lot of 6/7 ratings still being debated. Basically, trying to keep as many TWDers or guys
    who've maybe subbed in a few times in TWL at the 6 level as possible. This is meant to help you, not punish you.
    Your likelihood to start games goes up significantly as a 6-star package player. We put 7s on people we absolutely
    have to, who are just too good to be "free".

Let the complaining begin.

=========================
    Draft Order:

Zidane, Skatarius, Undercut, Cranium, Racka, Zizzo, Menelvagor, Hulk
    =========================

Draft order was chosen with random numbers from: http://www.randomizer.org/form.htm

Assigned numbers: zizzo 1, cranium 2, zidane 3, racka 4, skat 5, menel 6, undercut 7, TWD 8

Randomizer picked: 3, 5, 7, 2, 4, 1, 6, 8

Notes:
    -Zidane also got #1 pick last year, and finished dead last.
    -Strongest picks are 1,2,7,8 (since its snaking draft and #8 gets 8/9 pick and #7 gets 7/10)
    -Skatarius had the #3 pick last year, and improves to #2.

-TWDT 2013 Finals Captains had draft picks #4 (Ease), #7 (Hulk), and #8 (Claus) last year.
    -#1 (Zidane) and #2 (Kate Upton) picks both failed to make the 2013 playoffs.
    Last edited by ogron; 06-18-2014, 12:27 AM.
    top 100 basers list

I'm a 7 and so is BIET.. yea this is accurate.
    1:RaCka> i cant concentrate at all during class i think i have 80HD
    1:RaCka> boy this dd is worst then the hall of cost ran by hitler

1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years in school working my ass off. lost friends cuz i went so hard. i lost weight. can a ***** at least get a blowjob?
    1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years alone studying..i mean can a nigga at least get a hug goodbye
    1:paradise> alie and then jerk to the hug
    1:paradise> the memory of the hug later that night
    1:paradise> alie?

Comment

Zidane paying for #1 pick again...LOL insane.

Comment

Zidane was given first pick after crying in Pandora chat for over two hours.
        (fLaReD)>im a fgt

Comment

People so SALTY. gonna pick my boy undercut with 1st overall pick

Comment

so uh when did people start signing up for the draft? do half these fuks even play anymore?

also thanks for the new rating system, i feel the presence of the Dark Lord around me. 6*6*6 FOR LIFE hail satan
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Heh, there is no way I am a better jav than wb, I should be 5 5 5.
              killing newbs since 2002

Comment

man i look like a baller, sweet

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Sweeeeeeeet. Am 6/5/5. Should be a very solid wb pick for all you caps out there who know me. Pick t-dot!
                  - You need people like me. So you can point your finger and say that's the bad guy.

Comment

If you see any errors, especially at the 5-6-7 level (the only rating changes that matter) please leave a post or pm me/?message me in-game (claushouse/ogron/stannis).

Please don't pm me about being an 8 when you think you should be a 9 -- it doesn't affect anything, and I already have Mighty pming me night and day about what a terrible person I am and how league is a joke because he's x instead of x, thanks

EDIT: Thanks to the several people who pointed out Solemn at 5/5/5 was a huge oversight (including Solemn himself!), he's been changed to a 7/5/6.
                    Last edited by ogron; 06-18-2014, 05:49 PM.
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

when i get home ima look at the spreadsheet again because i was pretty surprised to see some of the people i saw, that were below me as far as individual or overall star ratings.

apparently the best thing i can do for my skill rating is afk for such large amounts of time, u forget how bad i am.
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                      X