Geio & TJ Hazuki Banned from TWDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geio & TJ Hazuki Banned from TWDT

Geio and TJ Hazuki have been banned for 2 weeks, and their TWDT-J game during WEEK 2 forfeited 50-25 for switching names so Geio could play as TJ.

Anyone else caught will receive the same penalty, and a 2nd transgression will result in a season-long ban. This is an extremely lenient punishment since it's TWDT.

Mods regularly check I.P.'s during games, I would strongly advise against testing your luck.
    top 100 basers list

TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Unfair to punish the rest of the team tbh - nobody else knew about it.

Comment

It puts pressure on the players not to do it, as it negatively impacts their team, not just them.
        It's a Risk vs Reward situation, but the Risk is stacked even more against you, making the Reward much less likely to be worth the Risk.
        Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
          Unfair to punish the rest of the team tbh - nobody else knew about it.
          its the teams fault for drafting idiots
          The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
          SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

I wouldn't say that at all, this is the draft tournament not a squad based competition so captains shouldn't be held as accountable for their players.
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                I wouldn't say that at all, this is the draft tournament not a squad based competition so captains shouldn't be held as accountable for their players.
                that is a very valid counterpoint
                The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

To say mighty didn't know geio was playing on tj hazukis name is a joke and all 3 should be banned from twdt. Get fucked faggots.

Comment

Reckful pm'd me that if tj doesn't get subbed the team forfeits.. I subbed him, and yet the team still forfeited? And where is the sense in other drafted players getting punished because of another drafter player's mistakes?
                    1:Da1andonly> korven plays subspace from a 1978 microwave

Grab a piece of paper. Place a dot in the middle of it. Draw a small circle around the dot, and leave the rest open. The dot represents your knowledge. It's what you know. It is the limit of your mind's capacity. The circle around the dot is everything that you don't know - but you know that it exists. And the rest of the paper is everything that you didn't even know that you'd never know - that exists or has the potential to exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Depre View Post
                      Reckful pm'd me that if tj doesn't get subbed the team forfeits.. I subbed him, and yet the team still forfeited? And where is the sense in other drafted players getting punished because of another drafter player's mistakes?
                      The game was played out and you lost anyway... the only sense in which other players on the team are being punished is in the unlikely event of a tiebreak and it coming down to +/-, which is the 3rd tiebreaker on the list. Forfeits count as 50-25 losses, so the team was penalized -19 K should it come to that.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Of all the people you could have play on your name in the yellow ship why on earth would you chose geio? Also lol @ my team hope they lose every single game cuz Im never showing!
                        1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                        Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Everyone should remember that only mods and their friends are allowed to cheat. If you're not a mod or friends with one, don't risk it. Mods hate competition.

Comment

Doh.

Comment

ya if geio was a mod it would've been totally fine!~~~

thanks bukkake surprise for your fascinating insight into the situation!~!!!!

fucking idiot
                              1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                              Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                              1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                              1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                              beam> stfu tsunami
                              Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                              beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                              Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Working...
                              X