TWDT HOT OR NOT -- WEEK 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT HOT OR NOT -- WEEK 2

Last edited by ogron; 07-07-2014, 09:40 PM.
    top 100 basers list

Last edited by ogron; 07-07-2014, 09:40 PM.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Last edited by ogron; 07-07-2014, 09:44 PM.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Last edited by ogron; 07-07-2014, 09:44 PM.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Standings

In WEEK 2, Power continued their strong play with back-to-back 3-0's, while Oblivion made the biggest strides this week, coming within a mere 2 seconds of going 3-0 as well, bouncing back from an abysmal 0-3 start last week. Dun vs me holds fast in second place, going 2-1, while Kusoge and Tool stayed perfect in TWDT-J each winning their second jav match, although Kusoge one-upped them by also winning their first basing match and going 2-1, and are now tied for third with Kamikaze, who only went 1-2 but managed to thrill audiences with a daring 15:00-14:58 match. Unleash remains undefeated in warbird, but dropping in jav and base for 1-2, while Sour Milk went 0-3 to drop into dead last, and could be in big trouble being so heavily base-oriented -- especially when they're not winning base.
          Last edited by ogron; 07-07-2014, 09:45 PM.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Great write-up as usual, keep it up
            1:RaCka> i cant concentrate at all during class i think i have 80HD
            1:RaCka> boy this dd is worst then the hall of cost ran by hitler

1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years in school working my ass off. lost friends cuz i went so hard. i lost weight. can a ***** at least get a blowjob?
            1:paradise> yo i spent 4 years alone studying..i mean can a nigga at least get a hug goodbye
            1:paradise> alie and then jerk to the hug
            1:paradise> the memory of the hug later that night
            1:paradise> alie?

Comment

Upsets and unexpected performances making these games quite fun to watch.

Ty for writing.
              Kamikaze for TWDTB CHAMPS.
              1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
              JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
              1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
              http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

As I said last week, these write ups are wonderful. Because of them, it almost (if not does) makes the TWDT more fun to be a part of and play in than TWL.

Thank you again for taking the time and putting in work. Well done.

Comment

just an fyi on our dtd game. our entire team was 6 * or below

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I love this so much. When I point my friends towards this game, it is stuff like TWL, TWDT, and write ups like these HOT OR NOT'S that make this game stand out. Excellent.
                    sigpic

Trench Wars Rap Battle 1&2 Winner

Comment

Corrections (too lazy to edit and re-upload images):

-Oblivion's TWDT-D victory was achieved with five 6-stars in -- Wowza!
                      -Turban actually played javelin, not spider, in TWDT-B.
                      -At a glance, I see that I misspelled "guarantee", "astounding", and "this". There's no spell correct in the image editor and the image is at like 30% when typing so I can't spot typos.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

-All images and write-ups updated to reflect Commodo being the new captain of Unleash.
                        -Unleash was incorrectly listed as Unleashed. Fixed.
                        -All prior corrections noted have been implemented into HoN.
                        -Standings also updated.
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

Not that it matters >_> but in our game, it was by a bomb of mine, not a rep into a mine.
                          1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                          JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                          1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                          http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Downfall View Post
                            Not that it matters >_> but in our game, it was by a bomb of mine, not a rep into a mine.
                            How dare you correct me!

NOTS are coming back man, you're toast! :behead:
                            top 100 basers list

Comment

definitely keep doing these hot or... whatevers because today i learned that i played a game sunday.
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                              X