Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLAYOFF PICTURE

Originally posted by claushouse
    Tiebreakers are: Head-to-head record, then most win in your worst league (5-5-5 beats 7-7-1), then best plus/minus across all three leagues, with minutes in basing counting as kills/deaths.
    CURRENT TIEBREAKS

Unleash vs. Kusoge (1-2)
    Unleash vs. Sour Milk (2-1)
    Unleash vs. Oblivion (1-2)

Kusoge vs. Sour Milk (1-1)
    Kusoge vs. Oblivion (1-2)
    Kusoge vs. Unleash (2-1)

Oblivion vs. Kusoge (2-1)
    Oblivion vs. Sour Milk (1-1)
    Oblivion vs. Unleash (2-1)

Sour Milk vs. Oblivion (1-1)
    Sour Milk vs. Unleash (1-2)
    Sour Milk vs Kusoge (1-1)

SCHEDULE (WEEK 7 - End of Regular Season)

WB:
    Oblivion dun vs me
    Power Unleash
    Tool Sour Milk
    Kamikaze Kusoge
    JAV:
    Power Kusoge
    Oblivion Sour Milk
    Unleash dun vs me
    Kamikaze Tool
    BASE:
    Kusoge Sour Milk
    Power Oblivion
    Unleash Tool
    dun vs me Kamikaze

I'm not going to list all the possible ways these 4 teams can make the playoffs, there are too many. Unleash can still make the playoffs, but they need to go 3-0 as they lost their tiebreaks with Oblivion and Kusoge and only have a favorite tiebreak with 5th place Sour Milk... but they have extremely tough matchups. They up against undefeated 6-0 Power in wb first up, so it's 99% likely they will be eliminated, but mathematically, they are alive.

Oblivion actually has some favorable chances to make the playoffs, as they are only 1 win behind Kusoge and won their tiebreak. They also win a tiebreak vs. Unleash, and if they beat Sour Milk they'll be 2-1 in all three tiebreaks and advance for sure if tied for 6th. All their games are winnable, but they'll probably need to go 2-1 or better.

Kusoge is still in decent position to make the playoffs despite a 0-3 this week, but they've got a very tough lineup in all three leagues, and there is definitely a window open for Oblivion.

Sour Milk is in the best position. They simply need to beat Oblivion in jav to clinch a playoff spot. If they go 1-2 and Oblivion goes 3-0 they will actually jump ahead of them, however. Their destiny is in their own hands, as they are the only squad with 2 matches against fellow playoff hopefuls.
    Last edited by ogron; 08-10-2014, 07:11 PM. Reason: Fixed some tiebreaker scores
    top 100 basers list

As for the 2 byes, Power has clinched the #1 spot, while dun vs me, Kamikaze, Tool, and maybe Sour Milk (the ladder is so close they could finish anywhere between 2nd and receive a bye to 7th and miss playoffs, depending on WEEK 7) are still vying for the final spot in all three semi-finals.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
    X