TWEL-D Season 10 Champion: LaSenza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWEL-D Season 10 Champion: LaSenza

LaSenza beat myself in what was the biggest TWEL Final showing of all time with close to 70 people in spec at the peak of the duel. The former champions duked it out for 49 minutes in what ended up being a competitive game of runs. The scores went something like this if I remember right, 2-0, 3-5, 5-5, 5-7, 9-7 to 9-11 in LaSenza's favor. After coming back from 5-7 to 9-7, I couldn't finish the deal and LaSenza had an incredible comeback to take the trophy. We both went into it knowing the winner would be the first to win TWEL-D more than once, and LaSenza is the first to do it. Congratulations to LaSenza and thanks to everyone who participated in TWEL-D this season!

LaSenza's finals path:

Round 1: LaSenza vs Tweeks 10-2 (8:57)
    Round 2: LaSenza vs Claushouse 10-3 (9:02)
    Quarter-Final: LaSenza vs Sinister 10-0 (11:16)
    Semi-Final: LaSenza vs Vash 10-5 (30:49)
    Final: LaSenza vs Mythril 11-9 (49:10)

Send LaSenza a message or PM congratulating him on winning TWEL-D Season 10!
    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
    LaSenza beat myself in what was the biggest TWEL Final showing of all time with close to 70 people in spec at the peak of the duel. The former champions duked it out for 49 minutes in what ended up being a competitive game of runs. The scores went something like this if I remember right, 2-0, 3-5, 5-5, 5-7, 9-7 to 9-11 in LaSenza's favor. After coming back from 5-7 to 9-7, I couldn't finish the deal and LaSenza had an incredible comeback to take the trophy. We both went into it knowing the winner would be the first to win TWEL-D more than once, and LaSenza is the first to do it. Congratulations to LaSenza and thanks to everyone who participated in TWEL-D this season!

LaSenza's finals path:

Round 1: LaSenza vs Tweeks 10-2 (8:57)
    Round 2: LaSenza vs Claushouse 10-3 (9:02)
    Quarter-Final: LaSenza vs Sinister 10-0 (11:16)
    Semi-Final: LaSenza vs Vash 10-5 (30:49)
    Final: LaSenza vs Mythril 11-9 (49:10)

Send LaSenza a message or PM congratulating him on winning TWEL-D Season 10!
    1920 or so
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Working...
    X