weasel vs cram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weasel vs cram

I think if the settings used for the pub weasel were to be tried in twbd you could see an interesting way of beating the cram. The weasel could just slide up one of the sides and go for flag causing the terr to move out of position to try to keep it from the flag. The crammers could send a spider t oshoot blindly at it also but that would be much less effective. Basically, this would throw a wrench into the normal cram defense.
    To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
    brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

You really think a squad is going to waste both shipchanges on the slight chance they might get into the flagroom once?
    sdg

Comment

I think its a great idea!
      MODERATOR WARNING: STOP SEXUALLY HARASSING ME, MEANIE :( -Angel <ZH>

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
        You really think a squad is going to waste both shipchanges on the slight chance they might get into the flagroom once?
        If it works, why not?

Comment

i really want to see more diversity in basing lineups, i think it might be a good idea
          Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
          Philos> there is something about you
          Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

I think all ships should be allowed in basing.
            Warpath

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
              If everyone thinks like you do, the world would be a boring place. Maybe instead of voicing your basing strategies here, perhaps you ppl could actually try it in ?go base, i mean, what do you have to lose? If no one does anything different but cram, so be it, and nothing will change in basing.
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.
              . â–²
              ▲ ▲

Comment

Originally posted by nemiseph
                I think all ships should be allowed in basing.
                no levis
                DELETED

Comment

Re: weasel vs cram

Originally posted by pv=nrt
                  I think if the settings used for the pub weasel were to be tried in twbd you could see an interesting way of beating the cram. The weasel could just slide up one of the sides and go for flag causing the terr to move out of position to try to keep it from the flag. The crammers could send a spider t oshoot blindly at it also but that would be much less effective. Basically, this would throw a wrench into the normal cram defense.
                  kind of. it would change the posistion of the terrier, but since the spiders would be unable to see it they wouldnt move much. the weasel shouldnt have cloak, it should be strong in other areas. the 1 tile thing is alright though.
                  Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                  apt>yes u can wtf
                  apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                  apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                  apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                  Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                  apt>na
                  apt>ill show you pictures
                  apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

On the contrary, I believe that the Weasel should have the works, that is Stealth and Cloak. Think about it for a moment, there is a lot to sacrifice by taking away a spider in replace for a weasel. Since only the terr has x-radar, the weasel should be able to have rockets to have a chance to kill it. Since a spider / weasel trade off would be a disadvantage for the weasel, it doesn't really matter that the spiders can see the weasel or not. Its not about the survival of the spiders, its the fact that the terr has no protection against the weasel except itself, and maybe a jav, but a lot of teams don't use it anyways, so meh.
                    ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                    Failure teaches success.
                    . â–²
                    ▲ ▲

Comment

ok well the problem with the weasel having stealth and cloak is mainly that its totally lame and still useless in pub. in ?go base at least nothing is lame.
                      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                      apt>yes u can wtf
                      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                      apt>na
                      apt>ill show you pictures
                      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Javs also have X-Radar and Sharks can pick it up by a green. The settings would need to be changed in ?go base first but I don't see why this shouldn't be done at least to try out the strategy.

Use of a weasel can also take out any camping spiders. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate camping spiders but having a weasel would be able to knock them out and bring more awareness to spiders who favour just the one shot.

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
                          ok well the problem with the weasel having stealth and cloak is mainly that its totally lame and still useless in pub. in ?go base at least nothing is lame.
                          you, sir, are the poster child for autism.
                          plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Well, in ?go base/TWBD, you can USUALLY get a terr kill with a cloaker, but it only works once. See, what terrier would ever think of using x-radar in there? And a shark/jav isn't going to waste time using it, because cloaker's aren't really seen much in there.

In spite of my first message, I think it should be changed. If you're lucky, it will buy you the flagroom once, which could win you the game.
                            sdg

Comment

When you think about it, in TWL this would be totally useless. The surprise? it's gone when you have to wait 20 mins to lose base so you don't get in without cloaker, 20 mins which you have played either 1 man down, or with the weasel, if you play it with the weasel, the surprise is gone.
                              6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
                              3 league vet

Comment

Working...
                              X