advertising in Tw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advertising in Tw

I notice that a lot of new players are advertising their own zones in TW. I was wondering were staff is on this.

Shift-F8...

TW needs your support! Check out http://www.trenchwars.org/Trench/ind...ction=TWMerch& for more information about merchandise!
    TW needs your support! Click here for more information about merchandise!
    -
    Shafted again, eh? Of course.

Comment

As long as they tell you once and don't spam it in public it's fine.
      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

What if they pm every person in each arena, one at a time?

Comment

I really don't know, I'm sure they do that now but It's hard to find out because everyone that gets messaged doesn't report the person. They kindly ignore it.
          it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

my understanding is that they can message it once in pub's but not personal message or harass anyone with it...

but any cases of it being spammed is supposed to be addressed
            Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
              What if they pm every person in each arena, one at a time?
              The logs are checked
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Who cares if people spam their zones in in pubchat, you don't have to read it, when it bothers you you ignore them.
                Most of the times those zones suck bad, and if they are great you can't help them from stealing players anyway
                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Yeah but I have seen people come into ?go base and on priv chats spamming their zones. I see it as a problem but really if you ask the person to not msg you or something you get one big "fuck you" and then they switch names and do it again.

Comment

Very true

Many people do that but i do not think it is a problem. Not many of us go check it out neways. TW owns all of those zones.

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                    1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                    1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                    ---
                    5:waven> freeze
                    5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                    5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                    5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                    5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                    5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                    5:Freeze> LOL
                    5:waven> that's how things work around here
                    --
                    1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Why should Trench Wars be afraid to give their players an option? I mean most new zones suck anyways, but why not leave that option open for us? There is no place for these zone owners to tell people to check out their zones.
                      Last edited by Cops; 06-24-2003, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X