X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated: League Times will remain 3-4-5

================================================== ====

EDIT: PLEASE VOTE ON THIS ISSUE IN HERE WITH A MANUAL POST (polls are down in forums)

A) 3-4-5 PM EST (same as last year)

B) 2-3-4 PM EST (2013 times)

Please select your preferred timeslots for the 2015 Regular Season. Thanks!

================================================== ====

ORIGINAL POST:

Hey Guys,
    I feel like changing the times from 2-3-4 and rotating to 3-4-5 wb/jav/base non-rotating was very successful last year and wanna continue in that vein.

I do have an issue though, a first-round pick (sometimes #1 overall), Mythril, can only show at 4. It seems a bit extreme to change the order of leagues from wb-jav-base to jav-wb-base, but if it doesn't cause anyone else much problems, it leaves one extra superstar player for a team, which is huge for whoever drafts him (2x TWLB finals shark, and top3 wb in league w/ TWLD/TWDT/TWEL-D titles), and while he's an above-average jav it's not a huge deal for that team.

Also it changes things up a bit, without compromising the crux of the non-rotating schedule and later times, which is that basing must always be last, in order to avoid forfeits.

*NOTE: Due to negative player feedback on the issue in this thread, the order of games will not change from WB-Jav-Base as was proposed in the original post.
    Last edited by ogron; 01-30-2015, 01:26 AM. Reason: Vote
    top 100 basers list

5pm is too late for euros

Comment

If you are changing times because of one player.. well everybody knows thats stupid.

Might aswell change game days from sunday to thursday since I can't show on most sundays.
      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

surely we can't change the entire schedule for TWDT of 200 people just for 1 player? This will have ongoing negative implications for this league and others in the future with people complaining they can't show so demand games to be played at different times, and then saying 'well mythril couldn't show...'
        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Do all thunder players dick ride each other this bad all the time? RiP
          Geio> Down to chill and play that
          Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

5 pm really is pretty late. Could it be possible to start the first games 3 pm and then just start the next game as soon as we're done ?

Comment

lol
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Haha you fuckin kidding me.

Comment

Last year was insanely successful, why would you rriskk changing it for one person?

Comment

... the times last year were 3-4-5... that isnt changing...

the only thing i wanted to change was jav first instead of wb, it's an incredibly minor change
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

i really wish people would actually read what i write before freaking out
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Yes and last year (also in TWL) I did miss some games just because I decided to have 6 hour sleep instead of 4

Comment

i really wish people would actually read what i write before freaking out
                          No offense claus but do YOU understand what you are proposing?
                          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

These times are absurd. I believe we should start TWDT at 1pm 2pm and 3pm on accounts of the time zones of all players. 5PM for base? ...dreamwin/maketso are basically playing half asleep rocking pyjamas
                            SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
                            SSCU Trench Wars
                            Triple Threat
                            SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
                            SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
                            SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
                            SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
                            SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
                            SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
                            SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

the players are upset because this decision shows clear favoritism towards mythril, but if you had worded it differently (in a non-bias way) then no one would have complained about the new order.

to be honest, europeans are mostly javelin and base players, and only very few have bothered to play warbird, and thus it makes sense that the javelin league would be the first one in the rotation. basing and warbird orders would basically be a coin flip, but considering that this zone gets more active the later it gets means that 5 PM slot for basing works.

alternatively, 2 PM - 3 PM - 4 PM slots are worth considering.
                              Last edited by Turban; 01-24-2015, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X