• Show
Clear All

• KATC Has Uploaded TWDT Medals To Player Profiles on TWD Website

Click image for larger version

Name:	sI26sDy.png
Views:	1
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	1283136

A big thanks to KATC, who put in a lot of work to get every single player's TWDT medals onto http://twd.subspace.tw/ -- they look great!

Hockey assist to Turban for uploading the new medal designs! TWEL medals should be on the way as well.

The medals are limited to your player profile (only TWL medals show up on Roster), but nevertheless something many people will enjoy as their
    contribution to those Championship seasons are on display!
    top 100 basers list

we will further expand this medal system to other competitive leagues, such as the already mentioned TWEL.

we are likely to add medals for the top players of main elimination categories as we are planning on having monthly (or bi-monthly) reset periods for that league. other leagues that could get the same treatment are Hockey and Attack tournaments, and minor leagues such as BWC.

thanks for the medal designs, claus.

Comment

Nice, thanks bros.

Comment

Ogron shown me some for the other leagues a while back, im not sure if you already had these, but here are some.

http://i.imgur.com/p3bEWLz.png

I got excited and forgot to say, GREAT job
        Last edited by Tiny; 02-04-2015, 10:11 AM. Reason: forgot
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

yup,

we used those designs although the medals had to be downscaled to fit the site.

Comment

Can't wait to get my first medal .... in Hockey.
            3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
            3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
            3:i.d.> da fk is that?
            3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
            3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
            3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
            3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
            3:Shadowmere> LOL
            3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
            Shadowmere> Rofl
            Up in ya !> With his feet
            Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
            Up in ya !> l44t feet
            Deft> l44t f44t*
            Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
            Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

from this day u bitches will bow down to me
              i got a medal yo

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Well these have been lingering around a while, and im glad whoever helped, did help. Rubber finally meeting the road. Great Job bros
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

why not put them on squad rosters like twl medals?
                  TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
                  TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
                  TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

two reasons -- exclusivity (other medals are worth more, can be discussed) and to keep the roster page as clean as possible. it would cut the roster page in a weird way, making it look really bad, if someone had tons of medals displayed there.

the current head of TWD has not set anything in stone, but i think this approach is better than flooding the main roster page with images which would require us to tweak the page.

Comment

Can you make it so that people can choose from their own settings to show/not to show them, like twl medals. twdt medals are after all something a common twd player can realistically aim for.

Comment

might want to make some sort of "triple win" medal, like a 3x medal to show a league thats been won 3 times, otherwise ease is going to start breaking frames and tables on his profile page

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Thanks claus! <3

Sorry I hadn't gotten around to making a forum post about medals earlier. I worked on this for a few of hours last night and went straight to bed (damnit working early in the morning every other week!) Displaying each players achievements in some way is something I always thought we could do better at (besides just giving out TWL medals). For all the medal hungry players out there, this can create incentive to be more active in other leagues besides TWL. As Turban has already mentioned, I don't want roster pages flooded with every sort of medal we plan on making and awarding players. The pages would look ridiculous.

With that being said, I think I'm going to have the donation medals be listed only under player profile page as well. These medals are currently counting towards a squads "TWL medal count" which provides an inaccurate number. With the donation medals, I'm not sure if we are 100% up to date with awarding these. I'll be going through the donations list soon to double check this. If you know you are missing a medal let me know and I'll get to it right away.

I will be working on TWEL medals today and then finding data on tournaments such as hockey tournament, TWAT (lol.. attack tourny), and any other large tournament the zone has had. This way I can try to reward players who participated and won.

The medals for TWL, TWDT, and TWEL I now have (those images you provided were great thanks guys!). I'm completely open to suggestions for other graphics for medals not yet awarded.

I wanna give a giant thanks to both Claus and Turban. The work you've put into TWDT these past two years claus has been amazing! You being so in depth with your charts made it very easy for me to have a list of all the winners to award medals. Turban was a great help last night in figuring out how to get all these new medals put into place. You both rock!
                          5:beam> why is every custodian in the vampire diaries a big black guy who gets eaten by a vampire
                          5:beam> this show incredibly racist
                          5:beam> got a party with 10000 white ppl no other ethnicity in sight
                          5:beam> all of a sudden 300 pound black custodian comes out of nowhere to get eaten

2:Oderus Urungus> fis gets moist in the crotch when she has an opportunity to shiplock me

Comment

you should hand out the Attack tournament medals again and expand this into pub achievements

also, those banners that look like an S are ugly
                            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

yeah we need to fix those dollar signs asap LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X