Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	1283139

Maketso (Blooms): C

Starters
    8+: Turban, Maketso, Spawnisen, Mean Gene, Paradise
    Package
    6/6: Clark Kentaro/Paky Dude, Menelvagor/Reckful
    7/5: M_M God/Jizzron Phillips, a2m/Morg

A lot of jav depth, but only one superstar in Turban. No impressive 6 star javs, but interesting possibilities at the 7/5 with M_M God, a2m or frightful. Should be a strong team with a good record, but will likely struggle against the top tier TWDT-J squads.

Stayon (Patouf): B

Starters
    8+: Stayon, Bueno, Tiny, Havok, Zazerick
    Package
    6/6: porkjet/Rasaq, siaxis/Heaven
    7/5: Trasher/Jatt, Zeebu/Mizzike

A strong trio in Stayon, Bueno, and Tiny, and potentially lethal combos at both the 6/6 and 7/5, particularly porkjet/Rasaq, although some good 7/5 options as well. This looks like a strong, active team that has good chances at a Semi-Finals berth.

Ease (Thunder): A

Starters
    8+: Ease, Shadowmere, Steadman
    Package
    6/6: Weaver/Undercut, SNSD Sooyoung/beam
    7/5: Jaguarus/Lena, JAMAL/pee pee sock

This line looks absolutely crushing. Ease and Shadowmere tied for the scoring title in TWLJ and finished 1-2 in TWDT-J 2014 ratings, while Steadman is one of the best pub stompers in the game. And that's not even considering that they have some of the best package players in the league -- at the minimum a Finals appearance.

Zizzo (Meteorite): C

Starters
    8+: Amnesti, aprix, euforia, Zizzo, Shock Therapy
    Package
    6/6: Megalo/Jessup, Star Fox/Field
    7/5: Fork/Sassafras, Wax/Space Trooper

A lot of talent and depth at the 3 starting positions, with Amnesti the standout jav among them, although aprix and euforia are great as well. Really lackluster at the 6/6, they have solid 7s in Mythril, Fork, and Wax, but are pretty barren at the 5 with only three players qualifying, leaving me to wonder if they'll be able to play a 7. This is a very good team, but a questionable package situation leaves them vulnerable.

Commodo (Silence): B

Starters
    8+: Commodo, Roiwerk, Singer, Kim, Best
    Package
    6/6: Raazi/Oder, Dazz/Bad Game
    7/5: Slum/RTAllen, Ayn/Cherry Poppins

Commodo, Roiwerk and Singer are a formidable group, and while the 6/6 situation looks poor, the 7/5 options seem decent with Slum/RTAllen, but definitely not a tour-de-force in that area. With Kim and Best as options, this team looks quite appetizing.

TJ Hazuki (ill): F

Starters
    8+: N/A
    7: Mikkiz, WBM, Lorko
    Package
    6/6: Welt/Tripin, Sphinx/Tarnish
    7/5: Maze of Torment/Lights

Easily the worst TWDT-J team in the draft, this "team" is going to get absolutely slaughtered. This team will win 0 games, and I'd be shocked if they ever got more than 30 kills. I'd call this line garbage, but I'm afraid Oscar the Grouch's lawyers would sue me for tarnishing their good name.

Racka (WIN OR DIE): B

Starters
    8+: Dreamwin, EvilDeed, Torcher
    Package
    6/6: Devilish/Flew, TheWadoRooster/JammyJames
    7/5: Weak/Markmrw, Racka/Spacely

A fantastic starting trio led by Dreamwin, along with some really good package players puts WIN OR DIE in good position for a winning record in what is shaping to be a tough TWDT-J league loaded with talent. Weak/Markmrw seems to be one of the best 7/5 combos to date.

Zidane (Power): A

Starters
    8+: Zidane, Rough, Children
    Package
    6/6: Rab/Ogron, Sawyer/Fatrolls
    7/5: Fram/KATC, Hulk/Lee

If this team doesn't implode before Week 3, expect a deep playoff push and a good chance at defending Power's TWDT-J title. Zidane, Rough, and Children are equalled only by Thunder's Ease, Shadowmere, and Steadman, and have maybe the best depth with a plethora of options at both the 6/6 in Rab and Ogron, who were two of the best 6-Star javs in the playoffs last year, and Fram/Hulk representing insane value 7s, whilst KATC and Lee are some of the best 5s in the draft.
    top 100 basers list

TWDT-B

Click image for larger version

Name:	arn5xaa.png
Views:	1
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	1282089

maketso (Blooms): C

Terr
    Mean Gene, maketso
    Shark
    Menelvagor, a2m (Limited Activity), LF (Limited Activity)
    Spider
    Turban, M_M God, Medal Dodger (Limited Activity), Reckful (6), Spawnisen (6), Mango. (6)

This may be the best assembly of basers who will likely never show, as maketso has 3 sharks who combined to show less than 5x last year, an absentee terr, and a god-tier spider who works Sundays.

Makes it extremely difficult to judge this line, but with mediocre terring, absentee (albeit top-tier) sharking, and strong spiders in Turban and M_M god along with the best 6-star spider package in the game, expect an uneven season full of highs and lows -- but probably more lows.

Stayon (Patouf): A

Terr
    Stayon, Heaven (6)
    Shark
    porkjet, Murder
    Spider
    Trasher, Zeebu, Sprained, Steep, Bueno (6), Rasaq (6), Zazerick (6), Jatt (6), Frogskin (6), Mizzike (5)

Stayon, Heaven, and Trasher can all play terr, giving them tons of depth at that position, while they have strong players in spider and a boatload of low-star snipers at the ready. porkjet has to play shark due to surface issues of depth, but multiple players on the team can shark well, so it's not a real issue. Look for their depth across the board and superstar talent to make a deep run this year.

Ease (Thunder): B

Terr
    Hydride
    Shark
    JAMAL, midoent (6), Willby (6), Beam (6)
    Spider
    Ease, Undercut, Ricko, Weaver, SNSD Sooyoung, Bumpa, Ardour (6), Beam (6), Lena (5)

This team looks really impressive at first glance, but once you probe deep down into it I find it a bit lacking. They have a ton of spider depth, but only JAMAL stands out amongst the specials, while midoent is unplayable with his lag and Willby and Beam aren't up to snuff, and Hydride isn't active and makes mistakes, and breaking cram will be a nightmare with that shark compliment.

You're never going to be bad with Ease, JAMAL, and Undercut on a team, though. Still, I can't see it winning the title, either.

Zizzo (Meteorite): D

Terr
    Wax
    Shark
    Mythril, Violence, Geio (6)
    Spider
    Cripple, Zizzo, Megalo, aprix, Jerome (6), euforia (6)

Sub-par at terr, mediocre at shark, and very strong in spider, this squad has some potential but is pretty middling overall, lacking depth overall and strength at shark and terr, which seems to be a common theme in a draft devoid of them. While I'm not big on this line, it doesn't have the same level of crippling lack of sharks that Zizzo's Tool had.

Commodo (Silence): C

Terr
    Oder
    Shark
    Commodo, McVicar
    Spider
    Ayn, Mikes, Bacon, Fit of Rage, Raazi (6), Bad Game (6), GOLFER (6)

This squadron has a great foundation at the key positions, with a world class sharking compliment, a solid terr, a superstar spider, but the rest of the team is uninspiring. Mikes and Bacon are great unders, but havent played in years, they traded away their only good, active 6-Star (TheWadoRooster) in acquiring Lasenza, and the rest of their spids are bad or inactive.

I really like the look of this team, but I'm wondering where the spider power is going to come from. Nevertheless, they can easily trade for spiders, while terrs and sharks are incredibly hard to come by.

TJ Hazuki (ill): B

Terr
    Mikkiz
    Shark
    Rodney, nokkonen
    Spider
    WBM, Sphinx, TJ Hazuki, Producer, Jammu, Stung (6), Nanto (6), Gurliver (6), Thugs (6)

This team is actually sneaky good. It only has one superstar in Mikkiz, but he's won TWDT-B twice in a row and is the best terr in the draft. This team has just barely enough strength at shark with a pair of 7s, and slightly above average firepower in Dice duo WBM and sphinx, to go with a slew of solid 6 and 7s that give it tons of depth.

Unfortunately, this team is absolute garbage in DT-J and will win 0 games, which will make difficult to clinch a playoff spot will so much pressure on those other two leagues, which sucks because I think this had 2013 Baratheon all over it. TJ wasted way too many picks on single-league basers or single-league WBs who can't even carry their own league (cough, Welt), so basing is going to have to be perfect and the warbirds are going to have to really show, be active, and clinch games to make up for that jav-sized hole.

I hope they make it, though, because I like the look of this basing squad.

Racka (WIN OR DIE): A

Terr
    Cintra
    Shark
    Downfall, Markmrw (6)
    Spider
    JammyJames, Dreamwin, Skatarius, vys, Jack, TheWadoRooster (6), Racka (6), Kyler (6)

I like this squad, it has the 2nd best terr in the draft, a good shark and a value 6-star shark who's competent, the best 6-Star spider in the game in Wado, Jammyjames and Dreamwin are beasts in spider, and they have tons more talent in vys (good under), Skatarius and Jack.

Zidane (Power): A

Terr
    Ogron
    Shark
    Zidane, Hulk
    Spider
    Solace, Henry Saari, Rab, Rough, Fram, Okyo (6), Swim (6), KATC (6), pod (5)

This team is actually very similar to Commodos: easily the best shark combos in the draft, solid in terr, a superstar spid, but where it differentiates itself is a ton of sneaky depth at the 6-Star spider position, and a ton of depth at the 7/8-Star in Henry Saari, who's campy style is absolutely perfect for TWDT (remember he averaged 125 kills per game in TWLB last year), Rough is an above-average under, and Rab and Fram were beast in TWDT-B 2014. If they can manage to get Rab, Rough, or Fram in with a 5-Star, expect a deep run.
    Last edited by ogron; 02-09-2015, 06:05 AM.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

TWDT-D

Click image for larger version

Name:	GmSraz0.png
Views:	1
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	1282090

maketso (Blooms): C

Starters
      8+: Turban, Paky Dude, Clark Kentaro, Keith
      Package
      6/6: Afri/M_M God, Mean Gene/DF
      7/5: a2m/Mango., shaggy2dope/Jizzron Phillips

This squad has great assets at the starter position with 4 very capable wbs, and Turban coming off a breakout season in TWLD, although I had a bit of trouble coming up with potential package combos given the lack of apparent (to me, at least) wbs in the 6/5 range. Despite the able and veteran nature of their main players, questions about activity abound with many of them.

Stayon (Patouf): D

Starters
      8+: Rasaq
      7: Trasher, Bueno, Murder, Stayon
      Package
      6/6: Zazerick/Zeebu, Klean-X/porkjet
      7/5: Lofty/Jatt, Olde/Mizzike

An uninspiring site, despite high praise for Rasaqs excellent play in TWDT-D over the years. With only one 8, and a plethora of 7s who cant carry, not to mention average package players, look for this line to go nowhere fast. P.U.

Ease (Thunder): A

Starters
      8+: Ease, Ricko, JAMAL, Weaver, Casket, beam
      Package
      6/6: Undercut/Cocaine, pee pee sock/bumpa
      7/5: Steadman/ipad, Ardour/Lena

This line looks scary. Real scary. Ease is the GOAT, Ricko has been a monster in TWDT-D, and JAMAL consistently dropped 15-20 kills a game on a bad team last year.

Throw in some decent 7/5 options, and the fact Ease has reached the TWDT-D Finals two years in a row via undefeated seasons (before losing like the 18-1 Patriots each time), and you have another playoff bound team waiting to get hilariously upset.

Zizzo (Meteorite): F

Starters
      8+: Mythril (Limited Activity), Geio, Jessup
      Package
      6/6: aprix/Solemn, Jerome/Johnno
      7/5: Quart/Yojimbo, Kthx/Sassafras

This team looks awful, and Mythril likely can't show to games, Geio is rusty, and Jessup is good but can't carry, while their packages look like doodoo, so I expect very little out of a line with no depth, where their best player isn't available, and their second best player hasn't played seriously in five years.

Commodo (Silence): B

Starters
      8+: Lasenza, Raazi, Best
      Package
      6/6: Bad Game/Dazz, Roiwerk/RTAllen
      7/5: Ayn/Golfer, Exalt/Chicken Nubbet

If Lasenza, Raazi and Best gel and show often, this could be a great line. All three have dominated TWDT-D in the past, and have extensive TWL experience, while Lasenza holds the triple crown of TWLD, TWDT-D, and TWEL-D. Some nice options at the 6/6 and 7/5, although a bit short on depth.

TJ Hazuki (ill): C

Starters
      8+: Welt, Tripin, Tarnish
      Package
      6/6: Hazuki/Sphinx, Mikkiz/i.d.
      7/5: wiibimbo/nanto, Jebass/Gurliver

ill's entire season depends on this line doing well, and while there is talent, Welt has yet to prove himself outside of playing on the most stacked, tryhard, ventrilo-using squadron of all time, although he does have fellow Fiercite Tripin on his team, who was solid last year. Tarnish was a monster on Sweet, and the beacon of hope for them all year, so if he can lead the charge, Welt could do damage from afar. Some decent package options, but I'm not sure this line, despite its potential, can carry a 0-win TWDT-J team to the promised land.

This will be tight, but given their great DT-B line, if this gels they could help carry TJ to a league he can actually win in the playoffs; namely, TWDT-B.

Racka (WIN OR DIE): B

Starters
      8+:Racka, Weak, vys, Jack
      Package
      6/6: Devilish/Haze, Spacely/Downfall
      7/5: Flew/TheWadoRooster, CrimsonX/Markmrw

If vys or Jack are active to form a lethal trio, expect the sand to quickly engulf their opponents, as this would form one of the best wb teams in the league, especially the the strong options they have at both 6/6 with the best 6-Star wb in the league in Devilish, and some nasty 7/5s with Flew and CrimsonX. Unfortunately, unless something has changed, Weak can only show every other week? Other than that, really nice line.

Zidane (Power): D

Starters
      8+: N/A
      7: Okyo, Fatrolls, Sawyer, Fram, 2pacZ
      Package
      6/6: Rough/Rab, Beast/inmate
      7/5: Ogron/pod, Zidane/Slicer

I was going to instantly give this an F, but to be honest Okyo/Fatrolls/Fram/Rough/Rab isn't that bad. While this line isn't winning any talent contests (or beauty, given their TW Gallery pics), I could see them stealing a win or two.
      Last edited by ogron; 02-11-2015, 01:59 AM.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

2014 Accuracy

Originally posted by Claushouse
        Final Analysis

I think the two strongest teams overall coming out of the draft were Skat's Terrorist and Zid's Power. Skatarius (A- A- A-) really turned a molehill into a mountain with some shrewd drafting, while Zidane (A A A) had a big advantage in lucking out with the #1 draft and Ease, and just never giving up the momentum and picking smartly. Skat had fewer advantages, and still came out with a Triple-A squad, so I think he did the best job out of all 8 caps.

In third is Zizzo. Zizzo (A A B-) also drafted really well in all three leagues, despite having arguably the worst draft pick slot. He shrewdly figured out the importance of 5/6 stars and drafted packages early while simultaneously gunning for the #1 FA spot. He'll have good chances in all 3 leagues.

Fourth is Hulk (A A+ F), who has one of the top 3 wb lines in TWDT-D and the strongest jav team in the league. It came at the expense of basing however, forming up what is possibly the worst TWDT basing line I've ever seen. Hulk was the best drafter in 2011 and 2013, and made the best trades, but the triple-crown magic seemed absent today as he relegated himself to being a contender in only 2 leagues. Still, he has put together some really nasty TWDT-D and TWDT-J lines.

Cranium (C B A+) comes in at number five with possibly the strongest TWDT-B line in the game. I was expecting more diversity out of him since he is a three-leaguer but he seemed hellbent on dominating base. He still put together an okay wb line, but where he really shined was crafting a really strong jav line in the late rounds with some cunning moves that I think will pay dividends. The frontrunner in base and a dark horse in javelin.

Then we have Undercut (C+ B A) who I had initially placed last, but I messed up and forgot he had Darkstrike and didn't know who Bueno was and severely misrated his jav potential. U_, similar to Cranium, was fair unambitious in going ham for a TWDT-B title, but he did a solid job of putting together a good jav line and a mediocre wb line. Good chances in base, and slim ones in jav.

Rounding out the caps are Pressure (D C B+), and Mighty (B- B- C-). It's really hard to fault either Mighty or Thix as they were kind enough to replace Racka and Menelvagor at the last second, and I think they did a good job given literally 0 prep time and limited resources. Mighty put together some solid javelin and warbird lines, which I think is an acceptable tradeoff for the lackluster basing grit. In contrast, Thix put together a very strong basing line, with a middling jav team and a wb squad that leaves a lot to be desired. So despite the mixed marks, I think they deserve high praise for stepping in like they did and putting together a pair of solid teams.

Overall, I think it was a successful draft and the captains, while some did better than others, all did pretty well. All 8 teams have realistic chances to win in at least one league, and let's not forget there's a lot of Free Agents and Trades to be had. Expect Hulk to make some strong trades with his excess javelins to field a proper basing line, and some other caps to shore up their initial draft weaknesses.

I am hopeful we will have 0 forfeits this year, which would be a first in TWDT History. We've got some great ops working hard behind the scenes to get the bots ready and the officiating up to par, and it should be a lot of fun. There will be more casual, TWD, and newbies in the league than ever before, which should be interesting to watch unfold, especially during crunch time.

Last year was a great year for predictions, as we successfully predicted Thix and Mighty failing to make the playoffs, Rated Cranium's TWDT-B champion team the only A+ in base, ranked Zizzo's Tool and Zidane's Power as two of the three best teams with ratings of A A A and A A B-, while also anticipating Undercut's deep basing run, giving his TWDT-B line an A.

This year seems a little bit harder to predict, but let's go ahead and do it anyway.

TWDT-D, TWDT-J, TWDT-B

Maketso: C C C
        Stayon: D B A
        Ease: A A B
        Zizzo: F C D
        Commodo: B B C
        TJ Hazuki: C F B
        Racka: B B A
        Zidane: D A A

The strongest team this year, in my opinion, is Ease's (A A B). He nabbed JAMAL for base (and wb), Shadowmere for jav, and Ricko for wb (and spider), balancing out his entire lineup along with himself and not reaching. Weaver at 4 was a mistake, but other than that miscue it was smooth sailing as the Thunder captain looks towards another dominant year in all three leagues.

In second comes Racka (B B A), with a lot of it having to do with an immediate trade he made, nabbing Dreamwin and TheWadoRooster and giving up Lasenza and an inactive Mikes. Dreamwin and Cintra to start off with was fantastic, but vys in the 3rd was a terrible call and a huge reach, although he quickly recovered, picking up JammyJames, Weak, Downfall, Evildeed, Torcher and Jack, really maximizing his picks every round and putting together a balanced squadron that will compete well in every league.

Stayon (D B A) and Zidane (D A A) occupy the next tier, as they both ignored TWDT-D and targeted jav and base, amassing potential contenders in both. Stayon went Trasher, porkjet, Bueno, Rasaq, nabbing four strong basers and some jav potential, then stealing Tiny in the 8th and nabbing a great package in the 7th, solidifying his duo-league team and looking to make a deep playoff run. Zidane reassembled Pandora 2013, going Children, Rough, Solace, Hulk, Ogron, Fram in the first 6 rounds, creating one of the scariest jav lines this season and grabbing 6 players who can all base, along with the strongest sharking duo in TWDT-B. It's a gamble, however, as if the personalities on the jav side implode, there aren't many wins to be had in their sub-par wb lineup.

Commodo (B B C) falls after a trade with Racka that I disliked. He traded away a two-league player and the best 6-Star spider for a 1-league player and an inactive spider who's a 7... which is a shame because I loved his initial draft and thought he was one of the best teams. Dreamwin/Ayn/Mcvicar/Roiwerk/Best/Oder was a phenomenal start, providing a really strong platform to dominate jav and base, but he sacrificed a lot of that to get Lasenza, although it does give him the 2nd strongest team in TWDT-D -- I'm just not convinced anyone can topple Ease in that league, however. While he could afford it due to his depth in jav, it was definitely a blow to his basing depth. Overall, however, a good draft and a balanced team that will compete on every surface.

Maketso (C C C) had the #1 overall pick, but beyond drafting the top player available in Turban, I disliked the majority of his picks. a2m second when he'll barely show is a terrible pick, and M_M God, Paky Dude, and Mean Gene are all good players but were almost all reaches, and pick after pick of talented but inactive or limited players made me really hate this. It's still a balanced team with potential in every league, but poor TWDT choices imo. Activity counts as much as talent here.

TJ Hazuki (C F B) falls to seventh on my list, with an atrocious reach in the 2nd round for Welt, although he did nab Mikkiz first which was a sweet pickup. I liked almost all of his basing picks, but he simply alternated between picking 1-league basers and 1-league wbs, which is incredibly inefficient and left him without any javs, and with an unproven wb line (albeit with potential.) I really like his basing line, and I think it's quite good and has the potential to win, but making the playoffs in the first place is arguably the bigger challenge, which isnt' good when 75% of the league qualifies...

Last year, I felt like Zizzo (F C D) had one of the best drafts, and accordingly he made two Finals, and won one (with an A A B- Draft Review rating). This year, I was really unimpressed with his research, player ratings, and eventually, his draft. Mythril is a terrible reach when he can only show for base in Round 1, aprix is a reach at 3, these were mostly inefficient picks who play one league, reaches, and it felt unfocused and lacking. In my opinion this is easily the worst team in TWDT, and I'll be shocked if they make the playoffs.

TJ and Maketso are my predicted teams to be fighting for the final playoff spot come Week 7, while Ease seems most likely to get a bye into the Semi-Finals, with Racka, Stayon, and Zidane hotly contesting the other one, with Commodo falling somewhere in the middle.

Of course, nothing is set in stone, trades can swing things dramatically (as Racka quickly proved), and FA can be a huge boon to ones odds. Good luck to all Captains and their respective teams, have a fun TWDT 2015 : )
        Last edited by ogron; 02-09-2015, 06:56 AM.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

You got nothing else to say but to bash TJ's team? What is wrong with you?
          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
            You got nothing else to say but to bash TJ's team? What is wrong with you?
            I hope you realize it's merely review of the Jav part of TWDT draft.

They've got some good basers so expect more positive there.
            3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
            3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
            3:i.d.> da fk is that?
            3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
            3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
            3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
            3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
            3:Shadowmere> LOL
            3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
            Shadowmere> Rofl
            Up in ya !> With his feet
            Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
            Up in ya !> l44t feet
            Deft> l44t f44t*
            Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
            Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

that was a fair evaulation of tj hazukis javelin depth, to be fair. it is clearly lacking in depth and will need some trades to fix it.

Comment

yeah, the reviews for tj's wb and basing sides are completely fine, it's just his jav side that is criticized and that is fair enough as he has far less big names and depth than all the other teams.
                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

zizzo i will fight for u until we win or lose but good god i shud have just drafted for u. :laugh:

that being said team zizzo doesn't have an immediately recognizable strength to it, but honestly when i look at the other teams it seems the 'big threats' are nice and divvied up, which might change after some trades but right now i couldn't tell you who is a clear favorite for the basing trophy. obviously u have to talk about ease's team but fuck 'em, im gonna beat em

unless im confusing zizzo and zizu (and i think i am), there's 2 potential terrs on meteorite, i've flown with wax before and i fkn love the guy but we're gonna have to do some work to keep him alive.

and of COURSE the season i start to get some aim in spider, i am gna have to be fighting for MVP against cripple. luckily he will probably afk until playoffs so i dont feel too threatened

let the games begin shitheads
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

You totally have my jav line wrong and will probably surprise you. I think we can do decent in that league if my line has chemistry.
                    TWLD Champion 2014
                    TWDTB Champion 2013
                    TWDTB Champion 2016
                    TWDTB Champion 2017
                    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

is there a place to see the pick by pick results? maybe im just blind and cat find it.

otherwise, sweet write up. youre doing a good job with all the extras

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post

i've flown with wax before and i fkn love the guy but we're gonna have to do some work to keep him alive.
                        You dirty dog. Patting me on the back with one hand, stabbing me with the other! After all the compliments I've given you on your wonderful whiskers..

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                          is there a place to see the pick by pick results? maybe im just blind and cat find it.

otherwise, sweet write up. youre doing a good job with all the extras
                          http://pastebin.com/pzPCi2k2 or https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...sLc/edit#gid=0

Pastebin might be missing a few picks (at least based on lines of text and how many should've been picked), but not too many.
                          3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                          3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                          3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                          3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                          3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                          3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                          3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                          3:Shadowmere> LOL
                          3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                          Shadowmere> Rofl
                          Up in ya !> With his feet
                          Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                          Up in ya !> l44t feet
                          Deft> l44t f44t*
                          Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                          Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                            Zidane reassembled Pandora 2013, going Children...creating the scariest jav line this season

I dare someone to try and hunt me this season.
                            SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
                            SSCU Trench Wars
                            Triple Threat
                            SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
                            SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
                            SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
                            SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
                            SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
                            SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
                            SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

Damn another swing and a miss for me. Seems the only time I can get on a draft team with a chance is when Im cap (Candy King circa 2010 or 2011 I forgot which). Gonna meet a2m in atlantic city and laugh about never showing on sundays (or any other day) over some nice smooth scotch and $100 bills gently scented fresh out of some strippers camel toe.

I'll be watching from afar on forums though and pulling for TJ's and puta's team. Go Team(s) "Sick Kitty"!!
                              1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                              Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Working...
                              X