Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT-J, TWDT-D, and TWDT-B STATISTICS 2015

Hey,

I will be updating three spreadsheets during this TWDT season regular season to keep track of player statistics in TWDT-D, TWDT-J, and TWDT-B. However, there is a limited (and at times, inaccurate) amount of data that I can add to the spreadsheets due to the way our bots work. However these spreadsheets should still be good enough to get a basic view of how players are performing in each league and ship, and it does not require much of me to update the spreadsheets due to them being automated for most of the part.

The spreadsheets with TWDT-D and TWDT-J statistics will have an area called Total Statistics which will combine statistics from both leagues to one for those few two league players, and will automatically update statistics such as average kills and deaths, win percentage, and kill to death ratio in separate leagues and the total amounts. There was a limited amount of data to be added to begin with, thus I have only included these variables to the statistics: Games Played, Wins & Losses, Kills & Deaths, Average Kills & Deaths, Kill to Death Ratio, Team Kills (Javelin), Average Team Kills, Win Rate, Rating and Total Rating.

As for TWDT-B statistics, I will only add players who played the majority of the match keep the spreadsheets relatively accurate with certain statistics, such as kills and deaths per minute. These spreadsheets contain a bit more information, as is to be expected of a basing league. The first spreadsheet will include statistics from fighter ships (1, 2, 3, and 7) from TWDT-B and will include variables such as: Games Played, Wins & Losses, Kills & Deaths, Terrier Kills, Flag Takes, Average Kills and Deaths, Kill to Death Ratio, Average Terrier Kills, Average Flag Takes, Time Played, Kills and Deaths per Minute, Kills and Deaths per 30 Minutes, and Win Rate. The third spreadsheet, which is for Terriers, will include identical statistics, and again only players who played a close-to-full game.

TWDT-B Shark Statistics will include a couple of additional statistics, such as Repels per Death, Team Kills, and Average Team Kills. The RPD statistic will be done by hand, but and as mentioned before, only players who played the majority of the match will be added to the list.

Ogron and Torcher are working on a week-by-week statistics with other variables, such as Strength of Schedule, Alive on 9 and Overall Rating which is to be released at the end of this season.

TWDT-D and TWDT-J STATISTICS for TWDT SEASON 2015

TWDT-B FIGHTER STATISTICS for TWDT SEASON 2015

TWDT-B SHARK STATISTICS for TWDT SEASON 2015

TWDT-B TERRIER STATISTICS for TWDT SEASON 2015

TWDT-D OVERALL STANDINGS

You can sort the spreadsheets by right-clicking a column and selecting Short Sheet A -> Z or Z -> A. If you have any suggestions on how to improve the spreadsheets, let me know -- they are still a work-in-progress.

Enjoy.

DISCLAIMER: These statistics will not be perfect as I can not tell with 100% accuracy when someone substituted in, if there was any ship changes during the match, how many times a player used repels, et cetera. I would love to have added statistics to average kills per minute for TWDT-D and TWDT-J, but the bot types we use do not keep track of the time played for players. I will eventually update the spreadsheets players with updated teams for players due to trades, but that is not a priority right now.
    Last edited by Heaven; 11-29-2015, 03:56 PM.

Rab likes this

Comment

updated this weeks statistics in all spreadsheets. ratings of new players are off, but i will fix those later this week.

Comment

Hey, apart from your lag hax, I do love these spreadsheets you and ogron are putting together and updating. TY for this.
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

updated week 3 statistics.

Comment

Thanks for all this...sick job guys.
            Geio> Down to chill and play that
            Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Two thumbs up!

Comment

updated week 4.

Comment

Awesome, thanks turby!
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

updated fighter ships, javelin, warbird, and standings -- tomorrow will add shark and terrier statistics, sorry for the delay.

Comment

For twdt-d it says in your list I have only played in 4 wb games instead of the max, 5. I've played in all the ones the team has played.

Comment

Turb has fixed some mistakes and updated the stats for the regular season.

Thanks!
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

Turb, are the stats going to be updated for the playoffs?
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                          X