This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power appealing twdtb match vs Blooms

Appealing the DTB match. Their whole entire team had 300ms and turban took the prize for biggest abuser in the match. not only did he eat about 150x in the round he also tp'd about 5x and skipped across the map the entire match. Anyone who watched the game knows this. I sent 2 cheater calls and no one responded to me, I'm sure there was about 50 cheater calls that no one answered. I guess if you're sysop you're allowed to cheat in games and abuse?

seriously worried that we have sysops cheating in twdt games, i'm very interested to see what's going to happen in twl.

FYI: M_M God, Turban, Reckful (2 sysops and 1 dick sucking smod) all on same team and you start to wonder why ppl didnt get specced

It sucks that I'm appealing this game since it's kind of childish and the people who run this zone all suck turbans dick and let him abuse so I'm not expecting much, basically hope turban realizes he completely ruined the game.

quote from turban as I'm writing this:

2:turban> not gna lie i felt really bad

Originally posted by zidane View Post
    Appealing the DTB match. Their whole entire team had 300ms and turban took the prize for biggest abuser in the match. not only did he eat about 150x in the round he also tp'd about 5x and skipped across the map the entire match. Anyone who watched the game knows this. I sent 2 cheater calls and no one responded to me, I'm sure there was about 50 cheater calls that no one answered. I guess if you're sysop you're allowed to cheat in games and abuse?

seriously worried that we have sysops cheating in twdt games, i'm very interested to see what's going to happen in twl.

FYI: M_M God, Turban, Reckful (2 sysops and 1 dick sucking smod) all on same team and you start to wonder why ppl didnt get specced

It sucks that I'm appealing this game since it's kind of childish and the people who run this zone all suck turbans dick and let him abuse so I'm not expecting much, basically hope turban realizes he completely ruined the game.

quote from turban as I'm writing this:

2:turban> not gna lie i felt really bad
    I was a witness and they ate like fuckin fish
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

sysops made me change this
      Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

had 80ms am laggot am sorry 4 this
        5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
        1:Cig <er>> ROFL
        1:fiS> LOL
        1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Personally I had never seen an eat in this game before

..but in this game infact I saw Ogron eat 5-6 bursts, no joke.

Comment

sigh cheating staff is killing this game
            Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

turban's defense, no joke, was "i only teleported once"

most ridiculous thing ive ever seen. dont even know how this gets ruled on since me and turb are head ops. hope turb dies irl for refusing to spec tho, fkin cheater running thru cram 1v6 and solo breaking, retarded
              top 100 basers list

Comment

5 mins before twdt ==> lag goes up
                5 mins after twdt ==> lag goes down

hmm
                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

All the cheater calls were taken and multiple staff members (not on their TWDT team) checked and were watching him, his lag was around the same as usual and only had 1 spike. His lag and everyone else lag were within limits.

2:Rough> also heav, they were above * cap check that

Their * count and subs were fine.

Appeal DENIED
                  3:BOMBED> got donuts
                  3:BOMBED> how jealous
                  3:Heaven> how american
                  3:BOMBED> ??????????
                  3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                  3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Down with this dictatorship.

ISIS will lead us to victory over these infidels. ALLAHU TRAPBAR
                    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

heaven literally just told me he didnt watch the game, and how is a noobie making decisions on appeals? Not to mention he comes to decisions in 25 mins?

Comment

heaven literally just told me he didnt watch the game, and how is a noobie making decisions on appeals? Not to mention he comes to decisions in 25 mins?
                        42 minutes to be exact.
                        Trench Wars Player

Comment

I want to also mention that I was in a chat with heaven and he saw turban say he lagged too hard / impacted the game and should have been subbed. gotta be honest tw staff is horrendous

shock therapy <ZH>

Comment

Record the game next time... (Although then staff say u manipulated the video like what i got told for my video when stayon and his dungeon team clearly fed sweet- turbans team again lol).

Decisions up to clausehouse right? He's the head of this league or heaven is now?
                            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

there are a couple of things that were not mentioned in this thread, such as zidane providing an out-of-context quote from thunder chat trying to win sympathy points, and i will now try to put my two cents on the table.

keep in mind that i'm by no means trying to defend myself or my lag as i am on wireless connection, and this is the very best internet that i can have unless i'm willing to invest close to five thousand euros to install a fibre-optics cable to my apartment which would be a bad investment given the fact that i am likely moving to a different town in the near future.

however, most seem to forget that a large amount of players were having severe latency issues due to a routing issue, a faulty hop one could say, and that alone could have warranted a full postponement of this week. in truth, this appeal could have been granted, but that would mean that all other games affected by this faulty router would also deserve to be replayed for the same reason, which would mean basically every game, and that sounds like an awful call.

alas, to summarize what happened, at least based on what i have been told by a number of sources, and what ended up with several cheater reports; i teleported in front of their terrier and landed a couple of shots on Ogron, who was then KO'd by Spawnisen in middle base. this bought us an extra 25 to 30 seconds of time, but in my opinion that play alone hardly affected the outcome of this game.

the cheater call was officially taken by Asmodeus, who is the Co-Head of Ban Department, and other staff members who monitored my lag after reports were beam and zreqdf. i can't blame him for not contacting you about this as your entire team sent cheater reports, it would be too much to micromanage after all.

below is the quote from thunder chat which zidane cut off for some reason:

Code:
                              C 9:turban> not gna lie i felt really badC 9:turban> after spawnisen killed ogron w/ snipe
                              C 9:turban> and i spiked
                              C 9:turban> didnt realize i spiked tho which is the worst part
                              C 9:turban> if ppl had lagged on my screen i would have stopped moving altogether
                              C 9:turban> but everything looked normal so i was like, whatever lets push
                              C 9:turban> zz
                              oh well.

after all those cheater reports were sent, i immediately asked to be substituted which was denied by maketso, as we had no available substitutes due to freakmonger-tw having lag issues, and he told me to keep on playing. thus i asked a couple of staff members to keep an eye on me and tell me if my lag is fine (see if its visually okay, not affecting the game, and not above my usual shitty lag) to which they told me my lag is fine, "typical euro lag", and let me to play.

alas, i was still mostly floating after all those reports, rarely moving forward, but apparently the "damage had already been done" and their team was demoralized from my spikes.

@ fork: neither me or ogron should take this appeal as we are involved in the game, although it is within his rights to overrule this decision if he wishes to do so -- this is, after all, his league, and i'll respect any decision made by him even if its an unfair one.

Comment

Working...
                              X