This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal - TWDT-D Silence vs. Thunder - Week 2

I have little hope that this will be accepted. But I want it at least noted that many Euro players couldn't play this weekend because of this 'hop' lag. This put me and my team at a considerable disadvantage and, by the looks of it, sullied several other games as well.

Until I was advised to purchase a VPN by Turban, I had 650ms and 30% ploss. As captain, this not only prevented me from playing but, more importantly, meant I couldn't follow the game/call coords or make effective subs.

I would personally support a precedent of legitimate appeal here: if a captain is affected by unusual/temporal lag relating to a subspace server, to the extent where he/she cannot properly watch the game, the game should be postponed/replayed.
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

I used iceland vpn because i was lagging and they banned me 3 days for lagging
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by MHz View Post
      I have little hope that this will be accepted. But I want it at least noted that many Euro players couldn't play this weekend because of this 'hop' lag. This put me and my team at a considerable disadvantage and, by the looks of it, sullied several other games as well.

Until I was advised to purchase a VPN by Turban, I had 650ms and 30% ploss. As captain, this not only prevented me from playing but, more importantly, meant I couldn't follow the game/call coords or make effective subs.

I would personally support a precedent of legitimate appeal here: if a captain is affected by unusual/temporal lag relating to a subspace server, to the extent where he/she cannot properly watch the game, the game should be postponed/replayed.
      Turban knows a lot about preventing lag and vpn 's yet hes still continuingly eating\ lagging (apparently)... Ironic
      1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Shut the fuck up MHz you whiney faggot
        FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
        #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

+1 this whole week should have been postponed due to this hopone issue

Comment

Ya, the lag negatively impacted multiple games, I think for now we'll just power through and move on to next week -- getting replays done in TWDT is far from ideal with a set schedule people are used to showing up to, so it's best to avoid when possible. There hasn't been an appeal granted in 2 years in this league, and for now that trend will remain.

If there is lag on a massive scale like this again this season, we'll convene the captains and ops and decide together on whether to play or delay the league a week. Hopefully everything runs smoothly this week.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Ty

Comment

Working...
              X