TWEL PLAYOFF RULES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWEL PLAYOFF RULES

Qualifying for Season 11 is now complete and the brackets are set. The 2 most competitive leagues, TWEL-D and TWEL-J have been set as double elimination. Each round will be best of 1 with the finals being best of 3 with the player from the winner's bracket holding a 1-0 lead. TWEL-S and TWEL-L will be single elimination due to less competition/less players qualifying. Here are the rules:

- You have ONE WEEK to complete your duel. This means complete your duel by the Sunday night by 11:59 PM. TWEL Staff will message you your opponent and it is YOUR JOB to set up a duel with that person in ?go duel. If you need extra time due to real life commitments etc, get in touch with myself or Undercut ASAP in-game or on the forums. I am willing to be reasonable when it comes to time extensions.

- You are NOT ALLOWED to duel that specific person in ?go duel unless it is your playoff match. I do not want to deal with people dueling 5 times, having someone win 2 of those duels and getting different messages about who won the "playoff" duel. If I see multiple duels, the first duel that was played with the correct rules will be viewed as the playoff match.

- Every duel MUST be set to 10, winby2, nc, and warp. If these are not the rules, the duel will be VOID and must be rematched. Please do not waste my time/your time by setting the wrong rules.

- If you and your opponent do not duel within the one week time frame, I will advance the player who was more actively looking for the duel or just end up replacing you (There were no forfeits last season, everyone who didn't show got replaced). So it is also your job to let me know when someone is either refusing to duel or just being inactive. If I believe both were equally at fault for the duel not happening, I will decide by an unbiased coin flip. Seriously though, you have a week to find 1 person. Message them and figure out which times work for both of you.

- After the duel concludes, the winner must message myself, Undercut AND General Aladeen with who won and what the score was. We will do our best to manually check the results, but please make it easier on us by messaging.

- Unless I tell you to wait, it is allowed (and preferred), that you duel your next opponent as soon as you can. You do not have to wait to duel your next opponent unless a TWEL Staffer tells you to hold off.

- SEMIS/FINALS will be scheduled duels on a weekend at any time that works for you. If the weekend is not a possibility, we can look into a weekday game. However, you must notify myself or Undercut of the time that you decide. This is so that I can broadcast the semis/finals so people can spectate the match. There will be zoners etc notifying everyone of when these duels are. I will also try to have people recording each of those duels and posting them on the forums for people to watch.

- You can't let anyone else play on your name. This will result in a perma-ban for yourself and whoever played on your name from TWEL. Have some pride and play on your own name. You will get caught. Don't be an idiot.

- Even though the top 32 will make the bracket, I have noticed that some of these people qualified early on and have not been seen since. For those people who have "not online, last seen 10 days ago" on their ?find, I will have reserves who will take their spot should they not log on for 3 days after playoffs start. These reserves will obviously be the 33rd, 34th rank etc. I've screenshotted each ladder at midnight to know who qualified.

- If you want a zoner for your TWEL match, simply do a ?help call and see if anyone is able to get that done for you.

Good luck to everyone who qualified!
    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
    - SEMIS/FINALS will be scheduled duels on a weekend at any time that works for you. If the weekend is not a possibility, we can look into a weekday game. However, you must notify myself or Undercut of the time that you decide. This is so that I can broadcast the semis/finals so people can spectate the match. There will be zoners etc notifying everyone of when these duels are. I will also try to have people recording each of those duels and posting them on the forums for people to watch.
    Can we look into blueout on these semi-final+ duels? I think it would benefit the players as there will be many spectators/trolls watching.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
    X