Clear All

• TWDT 2015 FINAL STANDINGS

Click image for larger version

Name:	bM5DK52.png
Views:	3
Size:	398.5 KB
ID:	1283180
    top 100 basers list

Blooms (#3) will play WIN OR DIE (#6) in the Quarter-Finals next Sunday in all three leagues.

Silence (#4) will play Patouf (#5) in the Quarter-Finals next Sunday in all three leagues.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Playoff Bracket

Click image for larger version

Name:	UlwYYMr.png
Views:	6
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	1282131
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Zizzo is the guy who's massive tail grows from the front.
        3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
        3:45th President> do it
        kyler> who is 45th President
        nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

so we are starting playoffs on easter?

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
            so we are starting playoffs on easter?
            Yes. A three week gap for some teams would be too long.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

You do realize any normal person isn't going to show on Easter, especially east coast that's dinner hours. The outcome due to no shows could be huge.

Comment

imo you should have all the playoff caps that are playing on easter vote

Comment

the bye caps would clearly be OK with it since they dont have to show or play

Comment

I asked all the caps on chat Sunday, the only one opposed was maketso. From Turban:

2:turban> there was one season where twl season had a break for easter
                    2:turban> out of liek 6
                    2:turban> so is fine

i don't want to kill the league momentum, and historically there has not been a break for easter.
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

I personally would like a week break since I'm stuck traveling to my parents' house for 4 pm dinner for the holiday.
                      Dice
                      TWLB Champions Season 8
                      TWLJ Champions Season 8
                      TWLB Champions Season 10
                      TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

I asked on dt cap chat, if we had to vote or not! Saw turb awake, not you, but anyways, like maket, I rather have a week break. Don't think its reasonable to have a playoff weekend, on a date that could influence the outcome of games, with bad shows for potentially all 4 teams, when all 4 ideally should be fielding their own top lines.
                        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                        Your friend,
                        ​​Papi
                        ​​​​​

Comment

were any of the previous ones during a playoff week?

Comment

No delay imo. Events like this affect all teams proportionately (at least in the Christian world.) No good argument why it's unfair to any team in particular. Stayon & Maketso's teams both have a private interest in delaying.
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I just realized its easter this upcoming weekend. I will not be here much like most people in this league. This is horse shit. 1st and 2nd place teams don't give a crap about a bye week bc they already have a bye week. That's means half of the captains participating this weekend want to delay it (maketso / stayon) and you have commodo trying to take advantage of said weekend to make his way to the semis. I've been at 7 of 7 weeks during the regular season and we have 4 8*+ javs. Now with me gone 3 assuming everyone on our team has no family or anything to do on easter or rely our whole season on people who have not played at all, showing up to a game that probably assumed they wouldn't be playing in anyways if it was a regular weekend? This of course is just 1 example and I assume not the only one. Come the fuck on with that.
                              1:waven> u challenge
                              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
                              X