Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Truth!

Whining about everything will fix it! For example:

1. if you whine about someone lagging, they will automatically get themselves a brand new T1 connection!
    2. whining about being spawned will erase that spawn kill loss you got.
    3. whining about hits will actually KILL them for once! woo.
    4. whining about newbs killing you will turn the newbies into veteran elite skilled players.
    5. whining about lucky shots will make whoever lucked you get more skilled kills instead.
    6. whining about strays will give you bombs in your face instead
    7. whining about being type killed will cause your letter keys to melt forcibly causing you to not type anymore.
    8. whining about team kills will give the kill to the enemy team so that you won't be jelous about your friend having that kill instead.

PROBLEM SOLVED! YAY!

I'll take #3 for $500 Chuck!
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

9. whining about people who whine will silence them

Comment

10. Whining about vets will make them friendly to newbies.
        11. Whining in an arena for staff to come host will make them host that event.
        12. Whining about getting a score reset will get you one.
        13. Whining about staff corruption will make them tell you all their secrets.
        14. Whining about a team killer in base will make him kill himself.
        15. Whining about levis will make them all ?go levibase
        16. Whining about the slow response time on ?help will make you remember there is a help file given with Continuum that will answer 90% of the questions we get in ?help (RTFM! )
        17. Whining about Light winning everything this season will ... most likely do sod all.
        Last edited by GuruMeditation; 07-27-2002, 09:01 AM.
        gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
        gravy_: Electric granny chariots
        gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

What about whining about whining? Will that make these posts disapear?

(but yea, all the spammers who spam "OMG YOU NEWBIE OMFG" and "YOU SUCK I OWN YOU" or "I jUST GOT NEWBED!" or some more of "You are a newbie (even though you have played longer than me and are better than me i still think its cool when i call you a newbie and i dont like dying so i have to whine on public chat and spam everyone else trying to play)*** and other random stuff they type when they die.. to anyone in ss )

-Stop the whining... by whining? woot.

-Tanis

***this is implied when they call you a newbie, even if they dont know it.

Comment

They could just put newb, gtfo, stfu, lucked, ez, lame, spawn all on the obscenity list and put force obscenity on

Comment

Thats a very good idea Dis..... actually
              Hello. My dilemma is this: I love my guitar, but my guitar don't love me back. What should I do? Stevie Ray Vaughn's guitar was his first wife, she didn't speak to him, she spoke for him. That's the kind of relationship I'm trying to develop with it.

Dr. Zaius Replies:

As much as I work with your kind, you humans never cease to baffle me. It is bizarre and pathetic that you expect your "love" for an inanimnate object to be returned. The real problem is that music is a high art, and as such it requires a higher intelligence, and a fully developed set of emotions. Give up.

Comment

Do people on this forum do the following? My guess is a very few... The ones that need to read this are the new players that do not even know www.trenchwars.org
                When Is 1337 Bad? When It's Your Ping! :D
                -John

Comment

When you say do the following..your supposed to say after what they do...

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                    put force obscenity on
                    Type ?obscene next time you log in for a great big suprise!
                    sage

Comment

ah i didnt know they already had it on, there musnt be that many werds int he obscene list then

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation

14. Whining about a team killer in base will make him kill himself.
                        rofl
                        some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                        1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                        1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Originally posted by PolluX
                          rofl
                          BRING BACK KILLED BY : self

Edit : Why the hell you bringing up topics that havn't been posted in since my birthday?
                          gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                          gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                          gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                            They could just put newb, gtfo, stfu, lucked, ez, lame, spawn all on the obscenity list and put force obscenity on
                            One of the best suggestions I've seen on the forums

Comment

cuz you made me laff
                              some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                              1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                              1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

Working...
                              X