Farewells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewells

For those of you who weren't there the other day... I am no longer in staff.

I will leave the game within 2 days as well...

This reminds me a lot of Disqualifiers leaving but instead i have no heroic army to go too... Just a need to be out in the real world making a difference in it.

I don't feel that i've waisted my time in the game as i think i've brought about a couple changes that make it easier for players and especially other girls to enjoy the game more... I hope I brought some fun into your lives as you have mine.

My email is Danathefairy@yahoo.com if you want to write to me ... my internet will be shut off too but i'll check it when i can.

To all those in staff... Thank you for being my friends and enemys... <hands era the pocky> gl with your lives.

Much Love To Everyone

Have fun and Enjoy Trench Wars..

Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

i dont know u very well but u were a good host

hope u have fun wit ur life

love rma

ps u have nice boobies

Comment

Yeah, you really brought a new womens revolution where they have the right to vote.

Get off your high horse, you didn't change anything.

EDIT:I don't mean this to be derogatory, as although you we're always in controversy you hosted more than most, which is the staffers job after all, but how did you change things for women at all?
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Thanks to the Goddess, little girls everywhere grow up aspiring to be event referees in trench wars.

I gotta go...I got something in my eye!!!!
        PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Meuh gg.
          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Goddess

I really wish you wouldnt leave!!! there will be a big chunk of subspace missing!! You truly are the nices ever!! We will miss you ... I would like you to stay but i dont think i could convince u ur mind look well made up <3 always ice

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
            1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
            1:Freeze> LOL FAR
            ---
            5:waven> freeze
            5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
            5:waven> you state your business with sanji
            5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
            5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
            5:waven> and i will talk to ease
            5:Freeze> LOL
            5:waven> that's how things work around here
            --
            1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

Mom =(

Mom =( dont leave please....u know i misses u alot if ur gonna leave.....so used to talk to u everday ...now when u leave..the chat would be dead....but i suppose i will hold it as long as u will change ur mind and come back ..............i really didnt beleive it when u said u were gonna leave...but i suppose i have to face the facts ...................i hope u will come by and visit me some times.....i will miss u alot & good luck in real life...and yah
              Love4ever.
              <3 Son
              sharp.
              Last edited by disappear; 06-23-2003, 10:27 PM.
              Let me die

Comment

Nickname: didn't u used to be my friend? i don't sit on a high horse and i don't put myself above anyone else... sorry you feel that way. I wasn't trying to be a role model in any way either <PJ> i just wanted to make it easier for other girls to play and not be harrassed constantly because they are females in a male dominated game.

Icey: thank you sweet i'll miss you also and gl 2u2

Disappear: U know its for the best baby... and that we'll talk outside of the game every week... wa baka desu
                Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

Goddess, mayeb you have me confused with someone, i've never talked with you before. The "girls" that play this game are plenty old, I can understand you maybe wanting to be a rolemodel, but it's over the internet, it's not liek you can help shape and mold them.
                  The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Cya Goddess. I will miss you.
                    GL in real life.
                    "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                    • Shark
                    • Dicer
                    • Sager
                    • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Never really knew u that well in the game , but its good that ur going out there to battle nature , make mistakes and do whatever u intend to do. GL in the future.

-Tyson
                      Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

Comment

Tragic

Tragic stories, boredom, wild things, and slow actions. Get off, move, fire it up, and work.

(Did anyone get any of that?)

Oh yeah, and good luck Goddess, don't shoot yourself it makes a big mess.
                        -Tag

Comment

sad to see you go.. thanks for hosting balance $
                          Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                          apt>yes u can wtf
                          apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                          apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                          apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                          Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                          apt>na
                          apt>ill show you pictures
                          apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Good luck in your real life Goddess. Your efforts to keep this game interesting with the events you hosted, will not be forgotten.

MMM: Whenever you hosted ww6, u would always spam YMCA, which I like

H.A.G.S and F.A.G.S
                            K.I.T

What the fukc, i've been doing too many of those damn annual signing things.
                            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                            Failure teaches success.

Comment

cya
                              EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                              cool koen> :)
                              PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                              cool koen> not because of a bug
                              EvoLd> Lol
                              Treachery> meh
                              EvoLd> why then?
                              PubAceR> women in power dont last