Trench Wars News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench Wars News!

So your LATEST NEWS on your homepage is dated July 23rd. I guess that means you've just "given up?" That's the impression you're giving everyone.

lol chillllllllllllllllll fam. we just launched on steam this morning i think? give our competent and auto respect deserving staff a break!!!!!!!!!!
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
      lol chillllllllllllllllll fam. we just launched on steam this morning i think? give our competent and auto respect deserving staff a break!!!!!!!!!!
      oh good, steam launch will bring in a lot of new players.
      we'll need to focus on player retention and get them hooked before they see how shit our "staff" are.
      good luck everyone!
      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
      3:45th President> do it
      kyler> who is 45th President
      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

You guys should be glad that staff even bothers to run TWL and ur nerd leagues lol. Without them\ leagues this zone would be long gone.
        idkidc1233

Comment

Yes the productive thing for a staffer to do is try and shit talk what few players you have on the forums. Quality play.
          5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
          1:Cig <er>> ROFL
          1:fiS> LOL
          1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

the problem with that statement is that the people on tw forums are cancerous shitters that dont play the game anymore and are not representative of the ingame population
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
              the problem with that statement is that the people on tw forums are cancerous shitters that dont play the game anymore and are not representative of the ingame population
              Perfect description of yourself. LOL
              "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
              Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
              Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by mtine View Post
                Perfect description of yourself. LOL
                LOL

very accurate indeed.
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by idkidc1233 View Post
                  You guys should be glad that staff even bothers to run TWL and ur nerd leagues lol. Without them\ leagues this zone would be long gone.
                  uh?

anyway, on a more related note, yeah .. you do have a solid point. most staff departments have been slacking, and league people use their own sites (twl.trenchwars.org / twd.trenchwars.org / forums) to post their news and changes. we will need to get some proper updates and news on our main website.

Comment

I'm gonna put my hand up and own up to this one... this is exactly me and everyone on the distension forum
                    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Comment

as you can see, the cancerous shitters think they are clever and enjoy circlejerking on these forums
                      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

but congratulations to forwards on his first post this month with more text than 'lol'

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
                          distension forum
                          LOL

+1

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                            LOL

+1
                            ty ty
                            but congratulations to forwards on his first post this month with more text than 'lol'
                            ? October just started, I barely posted...

o this reminds me, somebody wake up that guy from Green Day
                            nah> donald j trump

Comment

Originally posted by idkidc1233 View Post
                              Without them\ leagues this zone would be long gone.

The fuck are you saying?

Are you saying that without them faggot leagues the zone would be dead?

Or are you saying that if it weren't for faggot staff, there wouldn't be any faggot leagues or a zone?

But you are right, every player, all 9 of us, owe staff lots and lots of blowjobs for having done such a fantastic job with the zone.

Gimmie that dick, faggot, and let me suck you off. Put yr cum insides of me.

Comment

Working...
                              X