My Bum Is On The Spainish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Bum Is On The Spainish

well i just came back from a week vacation in the city of barcelona and some parts in north spain and i enjoyed it very much.

spain is a very nice laid back kind of a country,i enjoyed mostly barcelona which is a very very nice romantic and amazing city, if you werent there yet you should see it for sure before you die!

i was in the area of the costa brava (wild coast) very nice area with beaches and small towns and later on the mountins area (pyrenees) which got some stunning sights.

bad things of this trip was the prices in soain who went really up since thay started this euro coin stuff, and the fact that thier english isn't good to say the least+thier spanish is diffrent since they are cataloinien and not a real part of spain, in one place we saw a pizza on the shopwindow, only to understand later that she gave us the pizza from the display window! god knows how many days it was there and it was tuna ham chicken and cheeze in the same pizza! , the food in spain in general sucks but you can always find something good at a good price.

things i wont forget from this trip, 1. the fountain in espanya square in barcelona (weekends only at night) a view of the water in diffrent shapes with music and colors. 2. the area of nuria which you can only get to by train a real paradise indeed. 3. the sagrda la familya (holly family) in barcelona a real high church who was the idea of guadi (a very famus architector of barcelona).

a few funny things who happend were ... my cousin going into a barcelona football bar and scraming "barcelona sucks! real madrid rules!" and other stuff and people giving him the finger.... us puking after the pizza above.... a porto ricen guy who tried to rub a lady on the metro only to be stopped by the cops, and kicking one of them (BIG MISTAKE), because the 2 cops pushed him and then 2 other cops came with a police dog/wolf :P and then beat the crap out of him with police clubs while all the poeple there were watching..... the most funny thing was us a changing clothes before our flight on the way to the airport in a corner, while a cable car went a bove us and the people there started taking picures of us half naked

overall i had lots of fun and ill post some pics as soon as ill have them scanned and hosted.

p.s annux you can steal the pics to the tw gal
    Guru <ZH>> i have blue balls.
    Guru <ZH>> Being a warbird pilot gives you blue balls.
    Keeper> guru if you want you can get the addon and then you get big balls
    Guru <ZH>> my balls are bigger than the average SubSpace player's balls
    Keeper> lol!
    Bailey> eeks sucks balls :/
    Eeks> :/
    Keeper> ok new sig!

Sounds like you had an amazing holiday!! Don't I wish i have that much fun on holidays, You'll prolly find loads of pics of u half naked posted all over the internet, lol. Hope you had a nice time anyways.
    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
    cool koen> :)
    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
    cool koen> not because of a bug
    EvoLd> Lol
    Treachery> meh
    EvoLd> why then?
    PubAceR> women in power dont last
    EvoLd> LOl
    toaster oven reviews

Comment

lol @ the cop part, i sort of know spanish, (i got a "b" in spn 3-4 but it was only because the teachers aid and me had a little deal where i pretended to work so the teacher wouldnt compain and she marked me as having my homework when i obviosly didnt)

i really wanna go to spain sometime, and maybe do the running of the big fat cows
      Originally posted by Yoshiba
      i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

Will do Keeps.

Comment

Hmm... I have to say, I didn't read your post Keeper um... it's too long. But I'm glad you had fun in Germany and err... ya.
          Post a little shorter next time so I can finish reading it =\ my head gets a little dizzy and shit ya know?

$$

k thx

Comment

Originally posted by Death$cythe
            Hmm... I have to say, I didn't read your post Keeper um... it's too long. But I'm glad you had fun in Germany and err... ya.
            Post a little shorter next time so I can finish reading it =\ my head gets a little dizzy and shit ya know?

$$

k thx
            it isnt THAT long
            Keeper> lol!
            Keeper> ok new sig!

Comment

Your IQ isn't that high then?
              EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
              cool koen> :)
              PRiMORDiAL> pfft
              cool koen> not because of a bug
              EvoLd> Lol
              Treachery> meh
              EvoLd> why then?
              PubAceR> women in power dont last
              EvoLd> LOl
              toaster oven reviews

Comment

Ahahahahha you ate weeks old pizza :P
                TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

wewt, I've been to costa brava too this summer. like 2 weeks ago. Also visited Barcelona and Gaudi's big ass parc and the Sagrada Familias. We stayed in Malgrat de Mar, bout 15 minutes from Lloret de Mar by train.
                  Had a kickass time with lotsa partying and relaxing. Havent got my photos developped yet though..:eek:
                  Spain was great fun! Even the beer, Estrella, wasn't that bad. Although nothing beats Belgian beer. Not even catpiss, a.k.a. Heineken.

greetz.
                  http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Originally posted by warportal
                    wewt, I've been to costa brava too this summer. like 2 weeks ago. Also visited Barcelona and Gaudi's big ass parc and the Sagrada Familias. We stayed in Malgrat de Mar, bout 15 minutes from Lloret de Mar by train.
                    Had a kickass time with lotsa partying and relaxing. Havent got my photos developped yet though..:eek:
                    Spain was great fun! Even the beer, Estrella, wasn't that bad. Although nothing beats Belgian beer. Not even catpiss, a.k.a. Heineken.

greetz.
                    Heineken is just plain gross

Grolsch is nice
                    TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

All beer tastes gross.
                      There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen Angel
                        All beer tastes gross.
                        agreed i like that blue ice thing with vodka
                        Keeper> lol!
                        Keeper> ok new sig!

Comment

Working...
                        X