X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ship 1 or ship 2

which one is better? explain your answers. thanx

-gripe
    SSCU Trench Wars Regular Player with several TWD and Golf4 titles.

Ryan> i watched midget blow job for days once

ship 3 for life
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

I cant talk about it.

Comment

rothe let's talk about your avatar

aka the chevy pickup of the UC timeline, trustworthy dependable and timelessly sexy
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

ship 1 is better

if u put a jav in a dd they would get rekt

if you put a wb in a jd the wb can win 1v5

Comment

bigripe
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by PapaRaazi View Post
              ship 1 is better

if u put a jav in a dd they would get rekt

if you put a wb in a jd the wb can win 1v5
              This is pretty solid answer. can anyone make counter argument? we need to figure out which ship is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Gripe View Post
                This is pretty solid answer. can anyone make counter argument? we need to figure out which ship is better.
                Not really. WB is the best ship. period. Back in the days people were allowed to use all ships and it evolved from that into being 5v5 wbs.

Only in basing can you find a ship more effective than wb.

I get you're trying to get a joke thread here but we're not gonna let that stop us. Even in SVS zones where all ships are supposed to be "equal" the wb is still the best choice. Only zone I know of where it is not the most efficient is probably DSB flagging games. I have never played any other than those 3 though.
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

a wb might win a jav in a fight and it takes skill to warbird but jav is just more complex then a warbird thus being more entertaining btw gripe hi
                  AKA Shaun
                  ----------------------

Comment

lanc
                    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                    3:45th President> do it
                    kyler> who is 45th President
                    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by An UnKnOwN KiLLa View Post
                      a wb might win a jav in a fight and it takes skill to warbird but jav is just more complex then a warbird thus being more entertaining btw gripe hi
                      @jerome Totally agree gundams get all the love but zaku's are cool too

Now on topic
                      wb is the standard sniper
                      not hard to fly easy to learn hard to master
                      other ships like jav are harder in my view to master. Outside of base not much can beat a wb shark and weasel are prob the best counter but every ship was built to have a counter. Like shotgun style use a lanc want a rifle type/assault go for spider its all in what you like. TBH loners go WB they dont make good team/base ships less your good at it. Learning "red" or terr is the hardest imo of all and the best to learn. Its really up to the type of fps you like. There is a ship for every type.

Comment

There have been some great arguments from some really solid veteran players, thanks for the input guys. I'd like to get some more opinions specifically on ship 1 vs ship 2. Design? Weapons? Jav pilots vs warbird pilots, who is cooler irl? if you're only good at one ship, are you good at the game? let's get some real conversation going here guys. The steam launch is soon and we're gonna need to know where each of us stands on the important things. Ship 1 vs ship 2 is just the beginning.

thanks,

gripe

Comment

Originally posted by Gripe View Post
                          There have been some great arguments from some really solid veteran players, thanks for the input guys. I'd like to get some more opinions specifically on ship 1 vs ship 2. Design? Weapons? Jav pilots vs warbird pilots, who is cooler irl? if you're only good at one ship, are you good at the game? let's get some real conversation going here guys. The steam launch is soon and we're gonna need to know where each of us stands on the important things. Ship 1 vs ship 2 is just the beginning.

thanks,

gripe
                          jav pilots are cooler
                          3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                          3:45th President> do it
                          kyler> who is 45th President
                          nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

alright im sick n fkn tired

water u all fkn waring dont skipt a singel fkn word use a lisp if u hav one if not find 1 bite ur fkn tong and talk now ya u fkn hore u slimy fat slut where am i
                            4:BigKing> xD
                            4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                            4:BigKing> what did i do???
                            4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                            4:BigKing> ???? why though
                            4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
                            4:BigKing> xD

Comment

use a lisp if u haf 1 ey

i hav a queschin pls answr at ur own leejure water u all warin send me a pic via sale fone
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                              X