Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not pick up the rest of the players left in the game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not pick up the rest of the players left in the game?

svs is near its last breath we have a few players left and sundays we all log on for league about 100 players; and thru out the rest of the week we dont bother opening the client due to no population on zone, why not add a ship on your zone thats not a handicap ship? and round up the rest of svs players with hunger of league in em

Because zone owners are possibly the saddest excuses of human life on the planet. Instead of combining zones and having one last mega zone with 500 people on it they decide to sit here and jack off with a handful of bitterness and memories while their zones population dwindles to fucking 0 and the game dies. Seriously this is the reason for that. Zone owners can't cooperate with each other, or refuse to give away power that is required to combine zones. And then there is the "SS Council" a group of like 10 useless sacks of shit who still hold closed door meetings and shit about a game with 500 people left on it and treat their position like it has any importance whatsoever. I hope that answers your question. And with hunger of league in em has to be one of the worst things I have ever read, I am laughing irl.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Kthx +1
      3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
      3:45th President> do it
      kyler> who is 45th President
      nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
        Because zone owners are possibly the saddest excuses of human life on the planet. Instead of combining zones and having one last mega zone with 500 people on it they decide to sit here and jack off with a handful of bitterness and memories while their zones population dwindles to fucking 0 and the game dies. Seriously this is the reason for that. Zone owners can't cooperate with each other, or refuse to give away power that is required to combine zones. And then there is the "SS Council" a group of like 10 useless sacks of shit who still hold closed door meetings and shit about a game with 500 people left on it and treat their position like it has any importance whatsoever. I hope that answers your question. And with hunger of league in em has to be one of the worst things I have ever read, I am laughing irl.
        Just to fact check this political message, TW Council never actually happened after the initial voting. Qan quit before it ever actually started. Still, TW Council Member Exalt hears your complaints and will take it up with the other TWilluminati members of the council.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Please man, you aren't even a part of the shadow government, do you even know the shadow government chat? KZ for life man.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
            exceptional vaginal discharge, but no one mentioned anything about combining zones,
            just a ship that a player who is not mentally delayed can enjoy flying in

Comment

Do you even understand what you originally typed?
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I can confirm that on numerous occasions TW staff tried to reach out to other zones to work with each other on numerous projects over the years, especially the last few, and other zone owners/staff had been far from co-operative and seem happy to let their zones die out.
                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Well it just happened recently with HZ not wanting us to host hockey past a certain time to get people to go play hockey in hockey zone instead of in trenchwars. I mean I know the hockey is MUCH better over there with the settings but still.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

So...if the Council never happened, how are you a member? Or you got voted in and there is a Council in name, but it doesn't actually do anything, just like pretty much everyone thought would happen?

Comment

Originally posted by Bukkake Surprise View Post
                      So...if the Council never happened, how are you a member? Or you got voted in and there is a Council in name, but it doesn't actually do anything, just like pretty much everyone thought would happen?
                      Pretty much the second part. It may have have done something, but Qan (the guy who set everything up to begin with) quit when it first started. Looks like ShadowKnight or someone took it over supposedly, but they were useless so it died out. It's pretty much the same scenario for most of staff too. You'll have one good staffer who actually does productive things, they leave for whatever reason, and then all the useless ones stick around for years.
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Rojo, I tried explaining this earlier today but it seems you were afk. I will summarize it:

You obviously don't like TW settings, so instead of demanding that we change, maybe you can change, or visit another arena, hockey, #svs or try wb/jav/baseprac

If the above seems impossible to you then do you suggest you bring 4v4 over here? make it a subarena here in tw so perhaps you get more exposure?

SVS players can pick up this zone faster than what tw players can pick up yours. maybe you guys should stop telling everyone here how much they suck during your visits and actually help bridging the gap by recruiting players into "farm-squads" show the ropes in 4v4, get people used to prox etc. if you don't want to help, then here's the cold hard truth: svs players will be about as good in tw leagues as tw players in pro league. without praccing and gettin enough exposure so everyone loses in the end.

stop being an arrogant twat,try to work with us, don't just ask pub players, most of us tw players dedicated to the game don't play there anyway.

good luck in whatever it is you wish to do.
                        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Why apologize to some dbag from a dead zone? If they had any plans of making a sub-arena/sub-league in TW for SVS settings, they'd have done it already. If they can't swallow their hilariously pathetic pride about zones that nobody has played in a decade, fuck em.

Let them quit, who cares? It's not like they help the community in any way. They just cry about their dead zones and elitist settings that people just don't find enjoyable. If there was any actual interest in those settings, their zones wouldn't have died out to begin with. It isn't like SVS was ever very popular even 10-15 years ago outside a very small group of players, and the attitude of those players is what ultimately led them to having absolutely zero new players.

They kept their idiotic practices and attitudes up all the way until their zones were completely dead, so why should TW try helping them? Fuck them all. If they want to keep playing subspace, let them play TW settings. If they suck at it and can't be "elite" any longer, then that's just irony biting them in the ass.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            Why apologize to some dbag from a dead zone?
                            this is not us vs. them and svs zones had by far the most population in them before vie pulled the plug if history by epi is accurate
                            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                              this is not us vs. them and svs zones had by far the most population in them before vie pulled the plug if history by epi is accurate
                              I think it was obvious that I wasn't talking about 1997. Use 1998 - present day and you'll see a different trend.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                              X