bot commands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bot commands

just an idea, would it be possible to allow caps to reset or end games if both team agrees? for dds/wbjavduels/elims in the case of lag outs or terribly bad games where team caps can just "surrender" instead of wasting time. i think it would speed up the pace of elim/duel games and fairness in DD.

ie. if someone is 1v3 and 0-0 it would be favorable to their stats to just end the match instead of getting a potential bad ratio. the winning team can take a quicker win rather than chase for 10mins.

For TWD games captains and assistants can already !cancel if both parties agree.

As for BWJS games, hardly any are so long that it would require such drastic measure.
    However, if everyone spectates it only takes a minute or so for the bot to read everyone lagged out and end the match.

Favorable maybe for the single player's statistics, but what if they still want to play?
    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
    3:Shadowmere> LOL
    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
    Shadowmere> Rofl
    Up in ya !> With his feet
    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
    Up in ya !> l44t feet
    Deft> l44t f44t*
    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Working...
    X