No announcement yet.

why do people still rage and qq in ss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do people still rage and qq in ss?

I get it, I did that when I was 16 and playing ss when this shit was my life. Some of the names I recognize today are still rage, qqing in wb/javduels about eats and brag about their epeen size. I don't get the community now, and especially the "vets" who feel so entitled to attention and people who brown noses around and fake.

Example: Last night Kado told me "you're fking rude as fk" for not picking him in javduels and started taking jabs at me because I picked a few non-regulars over him. I gave cap to him and specced myself. I was disgusted.

I just want to say, like, wat were u fks even waring for the past 15 years? Stop ruining my experience of what's left of a great game. Thanks.

b=coz autisim
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by dominate View Post
      I get it, I did that when I was 16 and playing ss when this shit was my life. Some of the names I recognize today are still rage, qqing in wb/javduels about eats and brag about their epeen size. I don't get the community now, and especially the "vets" who feel so entitled to attention and people who brown noses around and fake.

Example: Last night Kado told me "you're fking rude as fk" for not picking him in javduels and started taking jabs at me because I picked a few non-regulars over him. I gave cap to him and specced myself. I was disgusted.

I just want to say, like, wat were u fks even waring for the past 15 years? Stop ruining my experience of what's left of a great game. Thanks.
      kado is a bitch ass ***** under alias, don't expect much from that scrub, guy won't stand a chance on low-tier squads cause he a lower-tier scrub.
      https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

he also threatened to spec ppl for not picking him, and I can care less if he was high tier or low, it just goes back to what I was saying about people being toxic.

I come back to this game after years of inactivity; I am adding to the zone's population and I am talking to friends who used to play to bring them back, and I want this zone to succeed since it's really the only zone keeping SS alive. But these supposedly "experienced" and active players tend to attack people who are outside of their social circle and it doesn't help. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

It's a game approaching two decades of history. Not alot of new blood comes in, so the old cliques really get more ingrained. With a small player base it's like a small city, which means its prone to nepotism/good-ol-boy type behavior. Nothing lasts forever, systems rot, the barbarians finally invade and start trashing the place. People see the end is near and realize they're on the verge of losing something that has been a part of their lives for 15 years, and they see they have little to show for it. They're desperate for playtime and medals so they can say it was all worth it.

Of course that's not everyone, but there's now enough people in the zone with mindsets close enough to that generalization that it really makes the game less enjoyable for everyone else. I can't say I don't understand the mindset... one of the easiest comebacks in subspace has always been, "win a few more medals and then talk to me", or something like that. So yeah, we have a small community where the culture has always created this effect, but as the population shrinks and new blood falls off, you start to see it become increasingly pervasive.

So I dunno, just ignore 99% of pubchat and you should be good to go
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
            It's a game approaching two decades of history. Not alot of new blood comes in, so the old cliques really get more ingrained. With a small player base it's like a small city, which means its prone to nepotism/good-ol-boy type behavior. Nothing lasts forever, systems rot, the barbarians finally invade and start trashing the place. People see the end is near and realize they're on the verge of losing something that has been a part of their lives for 15 years, and they see they have little to show for it. They're desperate for playtime and medals so they can say it was all worth it.

Of course that's not everyone, but there's now enough people in the zone with mindsets close enough to that generalization that it really makes the game less enjoyable for everyone else. I can't say I don't understand the mindset... one of the easiest comebacks in subspace has always been, "win a few more medals and then talk to me", or something like that. So yeah, we have a small community where the culture has always created this effect, but as the population shrinks and new blood falls off, you start to see it become increasingly pervasive.

So I dunno, just ignore 99% of pubchat and you should be good to go
            Good insights bra. New bloods fall off because of this effect, and I'm just trying to raise some additional awareness to a known issue. I play college level basketball and being a good sportsman really keeps the game going. When you see guys that whine about a uncalled foul or rage at teammates it kills it for me. You feel?

Comment

not even sure if you're joking loooool making up lines.. good troll man
              shaun> would u wash ur sheets and blankets if a chick squirted on it

RaCka> steadman is cross eyed, fat, balding, etc..... but his finger tips are talented in the javelin department..................

Mattey> real talk half the dudes in thailand hotter than the avg american woman

zeebu> what is that one documentary where the one kid kills another kids parents and feeds them to him in a chili for not growing pubes fast enough?

Comment

lol i 100% agree with dominate, i too have been verbally abused by a player named Kado and it negatively impacted my subspace experience. glad i'm not alone!
                top 100 basers list

Comment

my man 2pac missing the z at the end

RaCka> steadman is cross eyed, fat, balding, etc..... but his finger tips are talented in the javelin department..................

zeebu> what is that one documentary where the one kid kills another kids parents and feeds them to him in a chili for not growing pubes fast enough?

Comment

axe kado from staff for being mean to these upstanding subspace citizens

Comment

kado ruined me life
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by kado View Post
                        not even sure if you're joking loooool making up lines.. good troll man
                        Why would I lie I don't know you. You got butthurt over a javduel and I simply called you out on being a bitch. But that's besides the point. Thanks for playing tho.

Comment

Why would I lie I don't know you. You got butthurt over a javduel and I simply called you out on being a bitch. But that's besides the point. Thanks for playing tho.
                          u is dis nice guy, I am nelson from Simpsons

cannot bully the future of ss in javduel anymore

Comment

why does kado always say things like "dunkaroonie" "2legit2quit" and "rip xD" when he told me he was going to offer me tips
                            7:jerome> wasabi peas
                            7:jerome> its like maan i want to eat some peas whilee also experiencing the sensation of ddoing really bad cocaine

Comment

i is butthurt dis y i make thread for kado

Comment

Working...
                              X