Week 6
    Week 7
    Quarter-Finals
    Semi-Finals
    Finals

TWDT-D

Baratheon vs. Stark
    50-31

New acquisitions Vys (11-2), Best (12-9), and Zidane (14-8) made an instant impact, as Baratheon notched their first TWDT-D win of the season, decimating Stark in this Game of Thrones showdown between the two major houses, as AFRI (8-8) and M_M God (5-4) rounded out the fivesome with solid play.

On the losing side, Racketeer (9-5) had a big power sub, but it proved too little, too late, as Flew (7-10), JAMAL (7-10), Exalt (5-10), Beanie (3-9), and Ardour (0-5) were helpless against the onslaught.

HOT: Vys (11-2)
    NOT: Beanie (3-9), Beanie's ego been writing checks his skills can't cash since joining Dice as an activity filler, but the only thing getting filled is his butthole with Baratheon's dicks.

---

Paddington vs. Kamikaze
    50-28

This was an absolute massacre, as Shadowmere (16-9) led all warbirds, whilst Weak embarrassed Kamikaze with a 10-0 ace. Geio (10-4), Tiny, and 24 also chipped in.

Bellflowers, Kovalchuk, Mr. Tinkles, nosydawg, and skatarius all negged for the Kami.

HOT: Shadowmere
    HOT: Weak

NOT: bellflowers (3-10). Bellflowers got his bell rung, then got deflowered, as he role-played Rooney Mara in The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo -- if the movie ended after the first third.

Hope you like anal.

---

Terrorist vs. Fire
    50-33

Terrorist continued their improbable success in TWDT-D, improving to 4-0 as the legion of 1920 resolution, 130ms laggots overwhelmed Fire.

Dreamwin (14-5) led all players, ahead of Stayon (12-7), Kado (10-7), Little Buddha (9-6), and Rough (5-8).

For Fire, Mythril's fall from the pantheon of warbird gods continued unabated, and he produced an abhorrent 4-10 score against a squad devoid of any real WBs after a sub-par 117-142 record in TWLD.

Trasher (12-10) was the only man on his team to go positive, as Raazi (6-10), Ravage (7-10), and Sir Spider (4-10) proved unequal to the task.

HOT: Dreamwin
    NOT: Mythril (4-10).

Mythril> Damn we lost
    Mythril> I recommend adding a Loser's Bracket

---

Silence vs. Blooms
    50-33

Silence improved to 4-0 in TWDT-D, as Emperor God-King of Trench Wars Subspace Continuum 0.40 pee pee sock (8-4) once again carried Ease (8-3) to victory. 2pacZ (12-9), Tripin (11-7), and Rasaq (11-10) were also instrumental in the balanced attack that led to the W.

Ricko (10-10) sadly couldn't carry the likes of Failed, maketso, Okyo, Smoking Blue, Dwopple, and beam, who all failed to go positive.

HOT: 2pacZ
    HOT: pee pee sock

NOT: beam (0-6). beam built on his 1-5, Week 1 performance in warbird, following it up with a 0-6, getting subbed out both times. Clearly, pee pee sock and 2pacZ proved too formidable of opponents. Look for beam to comeback Week 5, in that he will be cumming on the back of some asian prostitute while his team plays, since no one in their right minds is going to add him.

top 100 basers list

TWDT-J

Paddington vs. Baratheon
    50-36

Weak (14-7) led all javelins, playing ahead of 24 (12-8), Shadowmere, Turban, and Mad Jack as Paddington took home the W over House Baratheon.

Best was the only player near parity, ahead of Zidane, M_M God, vys, Beastz, and Stannis.

HOT: Weak
    NOT: Zidane. After being being TK'd 3x, Zid carefully considered his words before expressing his feelings about it in a constructive manner to his teammates that definitely didn't make anyone almost quit the entire season.

Other post-game comments that definitely didn't make me want to shove my head through a wall: Peyton Manning's SuperBowl speech!

Reporter> Tell us about your win today in Super Bowl 50
    Peyton> Well, Sharon, we really Ford'd the river of adversity today, cut up their D-Line like a Papa John's pizza, as our Defense insured our victory almost as well as State Farm. As my career comes to a close and I see the sun set on the Verizon, I'm just glad we were able to Avengers our loss to Seattle for Broncos nation. Budweiser!

---

Terrorist vs. Stark
    50-26

Terrorist took down Stark, as Dumbwin (15-9), Rough (12-7), Stayon (10-2), Rab, and Kado clinched the game.

On the not-so-winning side, JAMAL (10-10) was the only player to get over 5 kills, as squallFF8, omega red, Mean Gene, i.d., healt, and Ardour all negged.

HOT: Dumbwin
    NOT: Healt (0-5). Healt went 0-5 before being subbed out, because he wasn't sure the phrase "No Titles" under his name and the dumbshit alias LEET were enough of a statement to the world that he's an idiot who can barely pilot his only ship.

---

Blooms vs. Fire
    50-40

Okyo Drift (14-10), maketso (10-4), aprix (9-8), Rampage, Ricko, and Smoking Blue combined to take a crucial win off of Fire.

Like a metal bolt, Shaun (15-10) put in a riveting performance in javelin, but despite solid efforts from Mythril (10-10) and Trasher (9-10), awful outings from TJ Hazuki (2-7), milosh, and Ravage doomed them.

HOT: Okyo
    NOT: Ravage (0-10). Ravage becomes the first player to join the 0-10 Club since Mark Stone managed the incredible feat late last year. Congrats! It takes some incredibly bad, scared play to achieve that mark, as anyone else would at least suicide and trade once or twice if playing normally. The Mayans may have invented the concept of zero, but you perfected it.

The Shakespearian play Much Ado About Nothing is actually referring to pussy, as "nothing" (no thing, i.e., no penis) was slang for vagina in the Elizabethan era, and was interchangeable with "zero", meaning you literally played like a pussy.

---

Silence vs. Kamikaze
    50-39

Silence stayed perfect in jav, as Commodo (15-6) led his team with aplomb, alongside Roiwerk (11-6), Cross (11-7), Ease, Tripin, and Rasaq.

Man-who-was-a-Trebuchet-in-a-former-life Zazerick (13-10) lobbed his way to his team's high score, while Kess (10-10) continued his strong play across javelin and base, while Kira_Tomato, skatarius, and Yojimbo were sub-par in the loss.

HOT: Commodo
    NOT: Yojimbo (1-10). Yojimbo is quickly becoming a synonym for NOT, as he is a near-weekly feature here year-over-year. I applaud your dedication, but maybe you should consider making like a mascot handing out free samples outside of a Boat shop and stick to giving cords.
    Last edited by ogron; 02-08-2016, 01:03 AM.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

TWDT-B

Baratheon vs. Paddington
      15:00-6:45

Baratheon improved to 4-0 in TWDT-B, and, alongside Terrorist, remain the only squads still undefeated in basing, as Stannis (31-6, 3 Teks) terred ahead of Zidane (3.0 RPD) and Mr. Homo (2.9 RPD) in shark.

Solace (94-31) spidered ahead of M_M God (71-33), Best (94-45), Afri, Glyde, Kyler, and Lena.

Paddington struggled post basing divestment, with Shadowmere terring ahead of 24 (2.7 RPD) and Conspiracy (2.6 RPD).

Holy Ship (68-54), Geio (56-40), Turban, Gurliver, and Mad Jack spidered, while Tiny attempted to throw a wrench in the game and cause chaos in jav, but to little effect.

HOT: Solace
      NOT: Turban (50-59). *grass rustles*

---

Terrorist vs. Stark
      15:00-8:10

Pat B (33-3) terred ahead of hellkite (2.9 RPD) and Rab (2.9 RPD), as Terrorist beat out Stark by a score of 15-8.

Dreamwin (114-48) spidered ahead of Henry Saari (89-46), Stayon, Kado, and Rough.

Stark made the odd decision of terring JAMAL (45-4), who seems to have had a very strong game despite being known primarily as a spider/shark, continuing the questionable basing decisions for this squadron (they terred M_M God last week in a 15-14 loss.) Hulk (2.8 RPD) and (for some reason) Olde (2.8 RPD) were in shark.

Cripple (108-54) was once again scintillating in spider, but didn't get enough support from squallFF8 (62-40), Mean Gene, i.d., Ardour, and The Juggernaut.

HOT: Hellkite and Rab
      NOT: Mean Gene (43-64). An insanely bad -20 in spider, combined with baffling terr choices combine to make you the perfect turd burger.

---

Silence vs. Blooms
      15:00-4:02

Speaking of giant turds: Oder.

He played alongside Okyo (73-39), Smoking Blue (54-40), Ricko, and aprix, as the quintet spidered Blooms to a loss. maketso (29-7) terred ahead of Dwopple (2.7 RPD) and Valker (2.7 RPD) in shark.

For the Silencers, Ease (71-35), wbm (71-42), pavement, Tripin, and Wazzaaa piloted the fighter ships, whilst Flion (21-2) did what some might call terring with indispensable protection from Mattey (3.0 RPD) and Commodo (3.0 RPD).

HOT: Ease
      HOT: wbm

NOT: Valker (2.7 RPD). Valker repped so much Air you'd think he was a Nike shoe salesman.

---

Kamikaze vs. Fire
      15:00-11:48

In the closest basing match of the week, Kamikaze narrowly defeated a stacked basing squad in Fire, pulling off an impressive upset, drawing a collective "LOL" from the crowd in spec.

The Kami settled on Mr. Tinkles in terrier, who played valiantly in front of menelvagor (2.9 RPD) and skatarius (2.9 RPD), as two of their best three spiders were in the wrong ship.

Despite this, 5-Star nosydawg dropped a game-high 111-65 in a game where no one broke 100, ahead of Kess (94-58), Kovalchuk, Morph, Cyrus, and Jebass.

On the Fire side, Cape (37-15) terred ahead of mcvicar (3.0 RPD) and Mythril (2.7 RPD).

The presence of three TWLB Finals players in the most important ships was apparently not enough to push Cres's squad to victory, despite having Trasher, TheWadoRooster (96-58), Milosh (84-54), TJ Hazuki, and Shaun in spider.

HOT: nosydawg (111-65)
      NOT: I only saw the end of this game, so I'm not sure who to blame, but 4 TWLB Finals starters (Trasher/Cape/Mcvicar/Mythril) and several veteran basers (TJ Hazuki/Milosh/TheWadoRooster) against only a pair of TWLB players even in their correct ships (Kess in spider and menel in shark) while their best spider (Mr. Tinkles) is terring should produce a victory.

Yikes!
      Last edited by ogron; 02-08-2016, 01:57 AM.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Players of the Week

WBs of the Week: Vys (11-2) and Shadowmere (16-9)
        Vys was an absolute monster in helping Baratheon clinch their first TWDT-D victory alongside Best, as the duo trampled over Stark. Shadowmere stomped the Kami with the highest score of the week in a 50-28 romp.

Jav of the Week: Dreamwin (15-9)
        Dreamwin scored a 15-9 to crush Stark in a massacre, leading Terrorist to a 3-0 this week with impressive outings in wb (14-5) and spider (114-48) as well, and could have very easily been the Player of the Week. Nice work!

Baser of the Week: nosydawg (111-65)
        nosydawg managed to outkill the likes of Trasher and Kess in a 15-12 thriller, MVP'ing the game and leading Kamikaze to the upset victory over Fire. Kudos!

Honorable Mention: JAMAL (45-4) and Mr. Tinkles. The 10-Star spiders are not terriers by trade, but managed impressive performances nonetheless, and deserve mention. JAMAL managed a superb 45-4 in a loss, while Mr. Tinkles outplayed Cape to clinch a razor tight match 15-12 for Kamikaze's first basing win.

Players of the Week: Weak and Commodo
        Weak was immaculate in TWDT-D this week, notching a 10-0 ace in warbird over Kamikaze, then following it up with an MVP over Baratheon in TWDT-J, sizzling them with a 14-7 outing, going 2-0 for the week and helping Paddington to a 2-1 performance.

Commodo beasted a hotly contested 50-39 TWDT-J match, amassing a Herculean 15-6 to clinch the W, then managed a 3.0 RPD sharking a 15-4 massacre of Blooms alongside Mattey, going 2-0 for the week and leading Silence to a perfect 3-0.

Last edited by ogron; 02-08-2016, 02:21 AM.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Last edited by ogron; 02-07-2016, 09:51 PM.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

LAG FORCE ONE is the new big thing in TWDT-D.

Looks like MVPing all 3 leagues isn't enough for player of the week but I understand the rotation. It would be pretty boring to have the DW TRAIN there week after week.

Thx for the write-up.
            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post

Looks like MVPing all 3 leagues isn't enough for player of the week but I understand the rotation. It would be pretty boring to have the DW TRAIN there week after week.

Thx for the write-up.
              You didn't MVP TWDTD though. But I'll give you Most Egoistic Player of the week.
              3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
              3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
              3:i.d.> da fk is that?
              3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
              3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
              3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
              3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
              3:Shadowmere> LOL
              3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
              Shadowmere> Rofl
              Up in ya !> With his feet
              Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
              Up in ya !> l44t feet
              Deft> l44t f44t*
              Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
              Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post

Thx for the write-up.
                if i've said it once i've said it a thousand times

wtf is a dw train??

choo choo
                7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                TWLJ Champion Season 11
                TWLB All-Star Season 10
                Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

WB of the week checking in and re-retiring until the Sunday after next

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowmere View Post
                    You didn't MVP TWDTD though. But I'll give you Most Egoistic Player of the week.
                    Ty. Pretty sure 14-5 is mvp when the second highest score is 12-7.

if i've said it once i've said it a thousand times

wtf is a dw train??

choo choo
                    choo choo, where was voth train(????) this week?
                    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

just saw your forum sig shadow.....did you edit me out of that? da fk
                      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

im only posting to see what these green and red things under peoples names are

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

What are those green things? time to investigate settings.

Side Note: This is proof that the resolution limits should not be changed for TWL. It is advantageous enough to make average wbs look good enough to compete at high levels.
                          1:waven> u challenge
                          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

What are those green things under our name...cant find it in settings
                            1:waven> u challenge
                            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                              What are those green things? time to investigate settings.

Side Note: This is proof that the resolution limits should not be changed for TWL. It is advantageous enough to make average wbs look good enough to compete at high levels.
                              Would just like to point out last week turban went 6-10 with "cheat res", and Mythril did 10-10.
                              So hugely advantageous.
                              3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                              3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                              3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                              3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                              3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                              3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                              3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                              3:Shadowmere> LOL
                              3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                              Shadowmere> Rofl
                              Up in ya !> With his feet
                              Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                              Up in ya !> l44t feet
                              Deft> l44t f44t*
                              Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                              Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Working...
                              X