Matches of the Week (Week 6)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matches of the Week (Week 6)

One of the downsides of TWDT is the fixed schedule means you tend to miss watching most other games. I'm going to see if we can maybe have 1 match per league going forward that has a delayed start of 10 minutes, so you can finish you match then catch a good chunk of the best matchup each week in wb, jav, and base respectively.

TWDT-D MATCH OF THE WEEK

BLOOMS VS. FIRE (3:10pm EST)

Racka, Ricko, and Okyo will take on Mythril, Raazi, and Cres in this must-win warbirding match as both squads vie for the final TWDT 2016 playoff spot. This should be the best TWDT-D game, and definitely the one with the most on the line.

TWDT-J MATCH OF THE WEEK

PADDINGTON VS. BLOOMS(4:10pm EST)

Two of the best jav squads face off, as TWDT-J sees a bunch of poor matchups in WEEK 6, with this one being the best of the lot, as Tiny, 24, Shadowmere, and Best take on Aprix, Amnesti, Maketso, Okyo and (possibly) Spawnisen or Megaman89, in what's sure to be a big showdown of two javing behemoths.

TWDT-B MATCH OF THE WEEK

TERRORIST VS. BARATHEON
    (5:10pm EST)

The last two undefeated basing squads will put their 5-0 records on the line, as this clash of the titans looks to be a doozy, with Zidane, M_M God, Ogron, Solace, and Turban taking on Stayon, NL>Trigger, Dreamwin, Hellkite, and Downfall, with only one of these juggernauts coming out of it 6-0.
    Last edited by ogron; 02-21-2016, 09:40 PM.
    top 100 basers list

I'll be there for you maketso (M&M)
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
    DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
    DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
    1:waven> is if im going to prison
    1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment