Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[!!ATTACH MODE ENABLED!!] Pub is being hosted in ATTACH MODE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [!!ATTACH MODE ENABLED!!] Pub is being hosted in ATTACH MODE.

[!!ATTACH MODE ENABLED!!] Pub is being hosted in ATTACH MODE. Currently turreting is allowed for ALL SHIPS.

Thanks to Qan, Pub was fun and quite chaotic Friday night starting around 10p EST. ALL ships could tach to any ship at 3 bounty (levi still needed 20 bty) . Swarms of interesting combinations flying all over, even a megga turret of a bout 13 ships tached to a WB. The LanceLevi was wicked! Hope to see this happen again soon!
    sigpic

what is attach mode?
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by forwards View Post
      what is attach mode?
      Attach Mode is when any ship can attach to any other ship at 3 bounty, levis however still need 20 bounty to attach, and no limit on the number of ships allowed to attach to a single turret.
      sigpic

Comment

This is another great initiative from qan
        it makes pub a little more interesting and fun to play
        maybe we could have something like that every (attach-) thursdays or friday
        Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

Comment

Agreed this is funny. My thoughts when I see a new Terr driving. Good change up Qan.

Shout out to gina.

Comment

Working...
          X